°12°

Dedicated to She_isVahny

Before I start this chapter, here's a picture of Tammy. I'm not sure what to call it other than aesthetics since it says a bit about the character.

 I'm not sure what to call it other than aesthetics since it says a bit about the character

I'll put it up in the 'CAST' too.

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
I pushed the door open and sashayed into the classroom, I walked to my seat, and sat on it as I began to carefully keep the item I held in my hand.

"Tammy."

I looked up, suprised to see Ayomide walking towards me. I watched as he pulled a seat, turned it around and placed it in front of my desk, then sat on it.

"What's up?"

I raised a brow at him in confusion.

He called my attention to ask 'What was up?'

As if reading my mind he said. "No, I mean, What's up. I saw you yelling at Ifeoluwa the other day and you didn't look okay when you came out of the toilet."

I wore a smile smile as I stared at his concerned expression.

"I'm fine. I was mad at Ifeoluwa but I'm over it now." I said.

He nodded slowly as he stared back at me. "And when you stepped out of the toilet..."

I felt my smile unexpectedly faulter and I was quick to put it back on, a full blown smile.

"Look at you caring about me." I giggled and poked his shoulder. "I should fall sick then, so you would buy me icecream."

He smirked and rolled his eyes. "It's in my nature to care."

I giggled.

"If I may ask, why were you mad at Ifeoluwa?" He asked.

I shrugged and sighed as I laid my head on my arms which I placed on the table and moved my fingers around the desk. "It's nothing important, apparently."

"I would still like to know." He said and I brought my gaze back to him with a small pout on my lips.

"It was on Saturday, Ifeoluwa and I were meant to celebrate Twin's day, a celebration we both created.... "

And so, I told him the story. From the time we left, went into the big wheel, the other rides, and the incident at the Cinema.

"... He never apologized when he came back, never even acted like anything happened. I was so mad I started to avoid him and I'm going to do the same to Mandel, I'm sure he wouldn't like him very much when his sister starts to ignore his 'soon to be girlfriend'."

Ayomide stayed silent for a brief moment, then as if realizing something he darted his gaze from the desk he stared at, to me.

"What do you mean 'soon to be girlfriend'?" He asked.