°23°

Dedicated to its_ibk_to_u NiffyzOlabode  Dedun_Herself _atangemem_ AyomideMakinde

I've been seeing your votes on and I'm pretty sure I haven't dedicated chapters to you guys yet. Thanks a ton!

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
Amorette tossed me the half of an orange as she laughed and danced happily to the music that played through her phone speakers and I took in a huge chunk of the orange, scribbling what I thought were the answers to the questions in the large book of WAEC past questions.

It was the second break of the day, the brief period we had to relax before after school classes would begin but I chose to use the period to go through the past questions I usually made use of at home during the weekends.

I looked up and glared at Amorette. "I'm busy here, turn down the music."

She nodded her head, dancing and bringing out an earpiece from her school bag, then, plugging it to her phone.

"You know we're not allowed to bring those to school, only phones." I said. She shrugged and smiled.

"They can't stop me if they can't see me." She said, and went back to listening to music.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, bringing back my attention to the book of past questions placed in front of me.

"What are you doing here, Tammy?"

I groaned and looked up to see Ifeoluwa walking into the classroom.

"I'm here cos I want to. Duuh." I said, rolling my eyes.

He shook his head and brought out a pack of potato chips from his pocket. "You want?"

"Heck, yeah." I said, grabbing it from him and tearing the pack open.

"I still don't get why you like those things. It tastes funny." He laughed.

I raised a brow at him and looked at the pack of potato chips in my hand. "Why did you buy it then?"

"For my troublesome sister, of course. You love those." He smirked. Then, moved his gaze to Amorette I noticed had been watching us with an unusual expression.

"You girls should come with me to the Canteen. Just name what you guys want and I'll buy it for you." He smiled.

I raised a brow and stared at him suspiciously. "Why?"

He shrugged, putting a hand in his trouser pocket and using the other to pull me up. "Because, I'm feeling generous today."

"Is that so?" Amorette added, and I giggled.

Eventually, we both stood up and walked with Ifeoluwa to the Cafeteria but to our suprised, there was a loud commotion at the end of the canteen area.

My face contorted into a frown as I watched people gather round an area, shouting and exclaiming, while others moved quickly away from that area, talking, shaking their heads and looking back at intervals.

"What's going on?" I heard Amorette ask behind me as I approached one of the students walking away, an SS 1 student.

"What's going on?" I asked her. She looked back and pushed her glasses up her nose when she looked at me.