°32°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
The automatic bell went off about five minutes ago for the next period, Financial Accounting, but the teacher was yet to come to class and my classmates were really idle.

I, on the other hand, had my earpiece in my ears and connected to my phone as I listened and hummed to 'Soso' by Omah Lay.

Shibiri Shibiri Shibiri
They're talking shit, Shibiri
Water no get enemy
Till you fall for Oshimiri

I poto poto my eyes
Tension
I rise
Touch God
I cry
Offshore
Cut my dreadlocks

Me, I don pray
Maami
I don break commandment
I can't stay for one place
For God's sake my bae.....

I hummed to the song as the artist sang the lyrics to my ears with me momentarily enjoying myself.

"Yoo!"

My brows furrowed and I let out a low groan as I opened my eyes to see who had ruined my enjoyment.

People sef!

Ayomide stood by the white board with a marker in his hands, gazing mischievously at our classmates. Then, he turned around, facing the board and began scribbling things on it. I raised a brow at his act.

What was he doing?

I looked behind me to see my classmates in the same state of confusion as I was, except his friends of course, Aidan and Samuel, who just watched in anticipation and amusement at the whole thing.

I looked back at the board and my eyes widened in sheer horror at the sight. What Ayomide had made we'ren't scribbles or write-ups. It was a stick drawing, a heck of a stick drawing.

I covered my mouth with my palms to contain my laughter.

He took out a cane from behind him and pointed at the drawing. "Everyone, repeat after me." He said.

I giggled, my hands still over my mouth.

"This is Mr. Alex." He said, smiling cheekily and wrote the name above the drawing. Almost immediately, the class erupted in laughter and I wasn't an exception.

Mr. Alex was our Economics teacher and was quiet the grumpy fellow. He disliked children, or at least acted like he did. He was very stingy when it came to grading students and he wouldn't hesitate to give a student an F if even the slightest of mistakes were spotted.

I wasn't sure why he was always so mad, and I didn't know why the school management hadn't fired him yet for his wrong acts.

A lot of students were on his black list, and Ayomide happened to be one of the students at the top.

Staring at the drawing on the board, I looked up again to see Ayomide's cheeky smile. He drew a stick man with an afro hair just like the one Mr. Alex had on. It could've been a normal stick figure drawing, if he hadn't drawn a huge circle between the legs of the stick man and put a question mark in it.

"So." He started, trying his best to put on a serious face as he paced back and forth slowly as if actually teaching. "After many research, I and my research crew have figured the reason Mr. Alex is always angry."

He stopped immediately by the side of his drawing, and at once, pointed the thin stick at the drawing, the circle to be precise.

"His thing is missing."

My classmates erupted into another round of laughter, some clapping loudly as they did so and some, their bodies quaking as they did so.

Ayomide continued. "We suspect he uses belts to hold up his boxers cos, you know, there's nothing to contain. The man is really worked up about that stuff."