°22°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
Ayomide's laughter boomed through my phone and I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the smirk on my face.

"Triple G's finer, obviously. How is this even an argument?!" He said, shaking his head.

"It's an argument cos I don't think Triple G's finer than Miles, like duuh. It's a fact." I said, snapping my fingers in front of me.

Ayomide shook his head again. "Na girl, you can't deny the fact that Triple G got more swag than Miles, his clothes are dope."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, then, laid down on the bed facing the ceiling. "Triple G's the son of Double G, a celebrity and superstar, like duuh, of course he would dress dope but Miles is a super hero, and he has really cool locks. I don't know, I just feel like Miles is finer." I said and smiled.

Aside the childish argument Ayomide and I were having in our video chat, the fact till remains that it has been a week since Amorette's party took place and boy have things changed since then. They weren't much but things did change.

Amorette seemed to be friends with everyone, and I mean everyone. That was obviously because everyone figured out that she was the sister of The Quinn Walker; The famous actress, brand ambassador and social media influencer.

I honestly thought Amorette would be overwhelmed with joy because she had finally gotten what she wanted but no, she had instead become angrier, crankier and she suddenly hated everyone especially when they brought up topics about her sister.

Mandel had began to act mean and cruel. She would pick on the weakest of teenagers, blackmail to get whatever she wanted and would start up unnecessary fights.

It disgusted me more each time I would see her sly smirk and hear her laugh. She would smile wickedly when the girls she picks on would start to cry, when the kids she blackmails would come to her and beg and when people would express anger at the words she would say.

I disliked her greatly from the time I found out that she had drunk me at Amorette's party, I still didn't know why but a part of me was also worried for her.

Every since I knew her, way before I had come to Diamond High, she had been the ever bubbly and happy Mandel. I was really worried, I wasn't sure what had caused her change.

Then, there was Aidan, who I hadn't seen since Wednesday.

I couldn't remember all that had happened after I had taken what I had thought was a cup of coke which I had later realized was filled with a high amount of alcohol.

All I knew was I had spent the rest of the night with Aidan and I had told him everything.

The thoughts I had been holding back, the things that feared me most, the true reason I have been avoiding him, I had told him everything.

And I remembered, the words he had said to me. It brought a smile to my face for a moment, thinking about it but a part of me knew that if I believed him, I would end up the way I did when I had believed in Joel's words.

Sad.

The two days that I had seen him throughout the week had been nice. He would see me and wave, he would take me to the music studio which didn't seem as scary as it use to and he would come up to me every morning and say 'You're amazing, don't forget that'.

I hated what he was doing. I wanted him to stay away from me, to stop trying to make things better and stop telling me things that weren't true.

But by Friday after school, I was unsually moody. I had met some of his friends to ask of him but I guess they weren't as close to me as Ayo and Samuel were.