°44 A°

Dedicated to peacesometre and Lydiaagyemang

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
Days had passed and the day of the slumber party had come sooner than expected.

By four O' clock in evening, Amorette came in to visit with her friend, Maidaki.

I had gone to take a shower half an hour after while Amorette and her friend waited downstairs for me.

I had already placed the items I needed in a bag. So, all I did afterwards was put on clothes and arrange my hair.

The time for the slumber party was 6:00 PM, but since it hadn't gotten even near that yet, I sat in the living room with Amorette and Maidaki as they watched TV.

Some minutes later, Ifeoluwa stepped into the living room with a glass of yoghurt. My eyed widened at the sight of it and I ran towards him.

He still had his eyes up, roaming the corners of the living room when I lowered myself and placed mouth on the glass, turning the cup over to let the liquid flow in.

Ifeoluwa furrowed his brows, then, he looked down and his eyes widened seeing me taking a drink of his yoghurt. He jerked the glass cup away from me and burst into laughter.

"Tammy!" He exclaimed. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes with a smile. "What was that?"

I turned to him and laughed. "Oga, it's called taking what you want."

He looked at me with an 'are you serious right now' look. He looked to the glass with faux self-pity and then, he smiled and handed me the cup.

"Here." He laughed. "Just finish what you started."

I grinned at him and patted his head. "This is the first time you're acting like my brother. Thank you."

And then, I turned around and walked back to the sofa. Amorette and Maidaki were staring at me, and I quickly realized they'd been watching us. I sat down and took a sip of the yoghurt.

Maidaki looked behind me and then, back to me. She smiled. "You guys are really cute."

Amorette nodded, looking back at the TV screen. "Totally."

Once the time had gotten close enough, I went up the stairs to retrieve my bag. Just as I was about to step out of the house with the girls, Ifeoluwa called me back.

"Are you sure you should attend this stuff? I feel like Daniella and Mandel are somewhat similar in character. I have a feeling that she's up to something." He said.

I waved my hands at him. "You over think a lot of things, Ifeoluwa. I'm just going there to have fun, okay? You're acting less like a twin and more like an older brother these days."

He smiled. "I just remembered. I have to, umm, I'm going to—"

"Tammy!" Amorette exclaimed. "5:44 PM!"

I gasped. "I have to go, Ifeoluwa. See you tomorrow."

I hugged him and ran out of the door. The girls had already gone a little distance without me. I caught up to them in no time.

We took a taxi, and made our way to Daniella's home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
We got there minutes after. We arrived some minutes past 6.

We stepped into her wide compound and clicked on the door bell when we had gotten close enough to the door.

After waiting for some time, I heard fumbling behind the door. The door was pulled open from behind and Daniella came into view.