°14°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
The automatic bell just went off twenty minutes ago, signaling that the school day had already come to an end for the classes other than the exam classes as they still had after school lessons.

I couldn't help but worry, worry for Mandel. Since the last period meant for sports till now, I still hadn't seen her. I had checked every possible place I could but still didn't find her. I knew a teacher would step into my class soon, but an emergency like this was more important.

I sighed in frustration as I approached the Juniors block. After checking every other possible hiding place, I couldn't think of any other place to hide other than the now large empty building called the Juniors block.

I went up a staircase after looking around the area, and I came up closer to the hallway, I heard murmuring. My hopes unexpectedly went up, praying the person was Mandel.

And when I had climbed up the last, and I stepped into the hallway, I saw her, Mandel. She sat on the floor at the end of the hallway, hugging her knees and placing her right hand on her ear as if making a call.

I quickened my pace as I walked closer to her, but when I had gotten close enough to see her properly, I realized she wasn't alone.

There was a little girl standing by Mandel with her gaze pinned on her. I recognized her, she was the eleven years old little girl I had seen in the music studio that day, the one that had been staring at the group of girl playing but suddenly walked out after that.

What was she doing with Mandel?

"Mandel!" I called. Her gaze darted to me in slight panic, and she immediately turned away. She murmured something into the phone she placed on her ear and shoved it angrily in her skirt pocket.

She stood up, completely ignoring the little girl near her and began to walk towards me. She looked as if she could kill a person with just a single punch but still punch the person continuously, as if she would make this whole school building collapse with a snap of a finger and as if she could bury a body deep under ground and still try to kill the little life left of it.

She was livid!

She held my gaze as she gritted her teeth in anger, walking towards me, and just when I was about to take her hand in mine to try to calm her down, she pulled me by my collar, slammed me to the wall with all her might and hastily stomped passed me, going off to wherever her mind probably thought of taking her.

My face went into a grimace at the pain I felt when I was slammed to the wall. So that was what I got for trying to be a good friend?

I looked back at where the little girl had stood, but didn't see her anymore, I was alone in the hallway and I was flabbergasted at the occurance that had just taken place.

I took in a deep breath, reminding myself that Mandel was a friend of mine and that was why I wasn't going to tale revenge on her for what she had done.

And then, I went out of the juniors block.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
There I was, standing at the front of my classroom door and eve's dropping on the day's lesson. By the voice of the teacher, I could tell it was the mathematics teacher and he was one of the few teachers in the school that didn't tolerate tardiness.

If I were to step into that classroom, he would most likely humiliate me, probably make me kneel down in front of the entire class with my eyes closed and my mouth open wide continuously saying things about flies going into a person's mouth.

I wasn't going to take that, so I turned around and moved around classes but unfortunately, all the classes were locked. I moved up the stairs where the art studio, music studio and other rooms were located.