°50°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
I felt so excited!

It was just a week after we entered a new month, the month of Christmas and today, this very afternoon, would be the school's annual Christmas party.

I had made my hair already, French curl crotchet braids. All that was left was to put on my black baggy two piece sweater and joggers which I chose over the red dress, my black bucket hat, my white sneakers and head out for the event.

When I had taken a shower and put on my two piece, I sat in the living room, awaiting my brother, Ifeoluwa, as well as Amorette, who had decided to arrive at the party with us.

I sat on the sofa of the living room, watching Raven's Home on Disney channel, laughing, at intervals, at their jokes.

Ifeoluwa stepped before me, obstructing my view of the TV. My brows furrowed and I stood up, looking up at him.

"You annoying-"

I gasped, noticing his outfit and I smiled at him, giving him a hug too. "Aww." I said.

He smiled back at me as he stood, showing off his outfit. Ifeoluwa had on the exact same outfit as me, the only difference was how it looked ten times cooler on him than on me.

"Now, I feel like a twin." I smiled, then, I stepped back looking at my brother again.

"See fine boy naa. Mandel's missing, she's loosing." I praised. Ifeoluwa wore a small smile at that.

I took out my phone immediately. "We have to take a selfie of the both of us like this."

"Sure." Ifeoluwa shrugged. He took a step back, placing himself behind me and smiling at the camera as I lifted it above me.

"Say 'cheese'!" I smiled, taking several shots after.
Eventually, Ifeoluwa grew tired of taking pictures, so he sat on the sofa instead, and just then, the doorbell rang.

I waltzed to the end of the living room to get the door. I pulled it open and saw Amorette standing before me in a simple T-shirt and trouser with a smile on her face.

Beside her, Maidaki stood also and waved at me. "Hi." She said. "Hope you don't mind me visiting?"

I shrugging, standing at the side of the door to pave the way for them to pass.

"Hey, Ifeoluwa." Amorette smiled.

Ifeoluwa looked up from his phone and nodded his head at her, wearing a friendly smile.

"I just thought it'd be really cool if we all just dress up together at your place, but I can see you're already dressed." She said.

I nodded. "It's good you came though. I need help with my make-up."

She beamed at me, taking down the bag she hung on her back. "You wanna wear make-up huh?"

I laughed. "Not that much. I just meant a little bit of eye liner, pink lip on my lower lip with my upper darkened... and lipgloss."

She frowned at me, her friend laughing. "Really?"

I smiled and began to walk towards the stairs. "Just come up and get dressed already." I said. "You too, Maidaki. We don't wanna be late."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
We were late!

Somehow, we had spent more than an hour getting ready. Amorette decided to put on actual make-up and doll up her friend too.

She wore a ponytail wig at the end of her hair after holding the hair together with a rubber band, making it look somewhat like a packing gel. She had on a black turtleneck bodycon with silver chain tassels on the shoulders of the dress which stopped just above her knee. She had on a small black high heel boot to finish the dressing.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 #1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 🎉