°13°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
I sat at the other end of the car and stared out the window as the driver drove nearer to our school building.

Ifeoluwa sat beside me, staring out the window too, but like I had told Ayomide, I was ignoring him.

"Tammy, I'm sorry."

Startled by the words let out, I moved my gaze from the window to Ifeoluwa who was staring back at me.

"I'm sorry for letting Mandel in our celebration and I'm really sorry for not apologizing for it. I didn't know you felt that way." He stated.

I frowned and didn't say anything. "Well, you do now."

"We're siblings. Twins. So, even if we go our seperate ways and start life somewhere else, we'll still be able to contact each other, we can visit each other even. We just wouldn't do it as frequent." He smiled, holding my hand.

"Thanks." I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder as the driver parked in the school's parking lot.

I raised my head, and Ife and I stepped out of the car as we made our way to our school building at the far end of the parking lot.

As soon as we had stepped into the not so rowdy hall way, I noticed students on the same similar outfits I put on, the school's sports wear.

It was a Tuesday, one of our sports days, so on days lik this, the girls had to put on red varsity jackets having white long sleeved hangs, inner navy blue handless shirts and navy blue joggers with white stripes at the sides, and the guys had on this same outfit.

I had to admit the sports wear was really pretty, and I loved the feel on me.

I stepped into the classroom and immediately spotted Ayomide sitting on a desk smiling cheekily as the his group of friends erupted in laughter and I just so happened to look through the faces of the guys in his friend group

I gasped on seeing one, the guy that had broken a glass bottle and used it on Ayomide.

The guy had broken a glass bottle and used it on Ayomide, created marks and made his back bleed and the victim was laughing with him?

Are you kidding me?!

He was so lucky Ayomide wasn't me. Heck, I would've gotten him expelled!

I shook the thought away and quickly wore a smile as I sauntered towards Ayomide. I hugged him from the back, startling him a bit, and when he turned around to see me, he smiled.

"Thank you." I told him, and he winked at me.

"You owe me." He smiled, then turned to his friends and said.

"Guys, give me a minute." He said.

"Samuel." He called, pointing at the guy that had used the broken bottle on him that day. "Continue without me."