my sordid life until

To his place, tharn walked in to place his bag to a chair, to then go to it to unzip to draw out his files to then go about to sit to his desk, to start his computer to then start in on his paperwork.
Typing away, he then looked to the side to see it was 3am.
Nodding, he then went straight back to work has he knew he only had a few hours of this before he was due back to the hospital.
Has the time passed, tharn then got up to sut of his computer after he sent these things in an email to the hospital, to go about to shower and get ready to go back to work.
Going outside in his protective layer, tharn went to his car to take off his hat so the sun couldn't reach him, to then place the darkened layers to his car to then go back to the hospital.
Parked in his protective spot full of shade tharn got out to shut his door to then turn his head to look a bit confused down the way. He eyed that one nurses car, it was blacked out.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to go back into the hospital to start his day.
Half way into his 56 hour shift, he was too the one patient to eye over her has she was coughing up blood.
Placing a towel to her mouth he wiped off the remainder to then turn to place it to the counter, the girl took in deep breathes to turn her head to eye over him.
"Doctor......vauno?"
He nodded but did not turn, tharn needed to write this down.
She took in a weak breathe in.
"When...... Am I going to.... Die?"
Tharn slowly peered his eyes up.
"We should not talk about this miss. Mortimer."
"Doctor....... Please."
The doctor turned his head to eye over her, to then turn more to see that one nurse come in, with a deck of cards. Tharn then went to him to shake his head.
"This patient needs her rest."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to look to her to rise the deck.
"Care for a game."
She smiled and wide.
The doctor stepped forward to wrap his arms about.
"We have had a discussion about this. You need to leave."
Mr. Tamura eyed over the doctor.
"We both know she is going to be getting a lot of sleep probably soon. Let her live since cowards like you won't really help." He whispered.
Dr. Vauno narrowed his eyes to then go about.
"You very much lack professionalism."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then go to the girl to sit to the edge to eye over her.
"Doctors.....especially vampires are too serious."
She smiled to then nod.
Leaving the room, the doctor shook his head to go to the surgery department has he knew he had one to be coming up to have that idiotic and hyprocrital nurse to his mind.
Going to the station, he washed his hands to look over the action has his mind started to clear for him to go back into a empty shell.
To the surgery room, he accomplished what he needed to in record speed to be back to the sink to wash his hands to then furrow eye brow.
Why is that nurse coming back into my mind? Guess it's because of the absurdity in which he chooses to live his life. A man who seems to blame my kind for the illnesses of the human population even though many of them cause there fate, especially he will also if he keeps to smoking.
The doctor shook his head to clear it once more, he knew he worked better that way.
Drying his hands, he then started to make his rounds.
The last patient he had his eyes to them to then grab the blanket to pull over there head to then go to the counter to write down cause of death and what time to make a face.
If they just watched there diabetes they would have lived a longer life.
Turning his head, he looked over that one nurse Mr. Tamura, he came in to look over the patient to part his lips to then look down.
"Did she..... Go peacefully?"
The doctor looked him up and down to then eye the paper.
"She was asleep. I do not believe she felt any pain. I know she had admission of a few different drugs."
Mr. Tamura nodded to then turn.
"Who will be calling her family?"
"We have a division for that."
"Let them know she has a son, he was in here the other day and....."
"Mr. Tamura you need to learn how to distance yourself from the patients, some are going to die. If you can not, this might not be the right field for you."
Mr. Tamura turned to eye over him..
"I know your kind are all callous and empty, maybe that's why you make great doctors, but to not feel one thing for your patients, maybe that makes you not qualified for this field."
Dr. Vauno furrowed his brow to then turn his head has he watched this human leave in such haste.
This position I believe will over whelm you eventually.
The doctor then moved his arm out to look to his watch to eye it has it was going off, it was the end of his shift.
Bringing it down, he then turned to stop to then eye over the body.
If you had just listened to your other doctors, you may have....
The doctor then turned his head forward to then close his eyes to clear his mind.
He then opened them to go forth to head to his car, to it, he heard a noise to then turn his head to the side to narrow his eyes.
That nurse was to his car to be sitting to the top of it to have his head hung to be eating, he then brought up his hand to wipe his face.
Tharn looked to him a bit confused.
Is he..... Crying? Why?
This field I can tell is not for you, it's going to eat you up alive.
Tharn then got in his car to leave to not fully understand why this nurse was to have this affect to his mental state, he then drove forward to go to his fiance's place to really clear his mind.