I'm not naive

Coming from the shower, tharn had a towel to his mid section to have another to his hair to dry to step out to stop to look over type to raise an eye brow.
Type was to his side to have his hand to his head to look him over with a seductive look.
Tharn turned to go to the hamper to throw the towel away to eye over the action.
"What is this now type?"
"I....... Understand."
Tharn turned slowly to wrap his arms about to really eye over type.
"Really now?"
"Mm...... Come here."
Type moved his hand to his bed to move it about. Tharn eyed over there action to slowly move his eyes up to see type was still hooked to his saline drip and his blood to eye type to his.
"Your still weak."
"Not has weak has you think."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to go slowly to type to sit to the edge of the bed to move his hand up to types face to caress, type moved his head with the action to groan a bit.
Tharn moved his hand away to get up to go to the mini fridge.
"No..... Your still too weak."
Type went to his back to eye over tharn.
"But....I understand."
Tharn stopped before the mini fridge to dart his eyes to turn to look to him..
"What do you understand?"
"Your pissed."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Beyond that. But that's not what I've been asking if you understand."
Type gulped to narrow his eyes.
"I.... Still understand."
Tharn turned fully.
"What do you understand type?"
Type made a hard face.
Tharn nodded to turn to the mini fridge to grab out food for type.
"You don't understand."
Type moved up to place his hands behind him to continue to eye tharn.
"Yes I do!"
Tharn turned with the food to toss it to the side of type to shake his head.
"No.... You don't. Nice try though."
Type whimpered to go slowly down to eye the ceiling to dart his eyes about it..
"Damnit tharn! What is it I'm suppose to understand! Just fucking tell me!"
"No. Now you need to eat."
Type placed his hands to be his eyes to rub.
"I'll eat when you tell me what I'm suppose to understand! Other then the fact you pissed!"
Type moved his hands away has he heard a loud noise to look up to eye tharn who hovered over him.
"You have no idea how pissed I am with you human! Now eat your food!"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn hectically.
"What is it you want me to understand?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to get up to get off, to go to the edge to sit to look forward.
Type continued to look over the ceiling, to sign to turn to his side to eye the food tharn brought to his to grab one to throw it to the floor to do the same with the rest to look angerly at the wall.
"Type.... You need to eat."
"Go to hell!"
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"Do you want me to force feed you?"
Type closed his eyes.
"Leave me alone!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes..
"I will type. When you eat."
Tharn got up to grab at the food to place it back to eye over them.
"Eat type."
Type furrowed his brow.
"What's the fucking point? I don't understand what your trying to...... Ugh.......your just trying to kill me. Why make me eat?"
"Who says I'm trying to kill you?"
Type opened his eyes to look up.
"Rather I have, vampiric blood flowing through me or not.....I am more human then..... What you keep doing..... It's going to kill me. God damnit! Just tell me what you want me to understand!"
Tharn tilted his head to really look over type to shake his head slowly.
Types chin quivered a bit in frustration to shuffle from one side to the other to place his back to tharn to wrap his arms about himself to look with pure fuming irritation at the wall.
Tharn narrowed his eyes to hang his head to dart them about to find a piece of food to gather one to then bend to grab to unwrap to move and quick.
Type struggled a bit has tharn had moved him to sit a bit to his chest to make sure type couldn't move his arms to look down at him with the food to his hand with a serious look.
"You are going to eat."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Go to Fucking he......mm!"
Type made a face has tharn shoved a piece of food to types mouth to place a hand over it to keep eyeing over.
Type thrashed to struggle to try and get tharn off to then chew at the food to dart his eyes over him to swallow, tharn smirked to move his hand away to lift his hand up with the food.
"Would we like to eat on our own?"
Type took in a deep breathe to turn his head to the side.
"Fine...."
Type shook his head a bit..
"Just give me the food and.... Go away!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to get off to place that to the side to go about to grab the others to place it to types side to then head to the bathroom.
"No! I want you to...."
Tharn turned to eye over him.
"Other then the bathroom, I am not going anywhere. Take it or leave it type."
Type looked to the food to his side to take in very deep breathes to sign.
"Just..... Go away....."
Tharn eyed over him to turn to go to the bathroom.
"I'll give you an hour to eat. If they are not all gone, I'll force feed you again."
Type made a face to slowly get up to place his weak body to the headboard to eye over his food to Shake his head.
He's just torturing me..... That's what this is...... This is what he wants me to understand......
Type closed his eyes to let a tear fall to grab at his food to start to eat not to at all see the bigger picture of what he needed to understand.