caring

To the bedroom, tharn was to his side a bit to have the human to his, to have an arm and leg wrapped about the vampire to be fully asleep.
Tharn had his head turned to look over him.
He then brought up his free hand to place it to his head to then start to play with his hair.
Everything you have been through, and you don't allow it to fully impact your soul and make you difficult. Very interesting.
Type then moved his head about to smack his lips to stay into his slumber.
Tharn then placed that hand to types cheek to then place his thumb to it to caress his bottom lip.
I still need to know what you are though, I do not believe you are fully human has you have claimed, no human can take a vampire the way that you do, no human can look the way that you do, I know there is something more you are not to be saying.
Type then twitched to shake a bit, tharn looked him over to then hold him closer. Type took in a very deep inhale to then relax.
Tharn then looked to the ceiling.
You are also doing something to me. The women I have laid with, never was I like this with them, you are the first I have ever held once you have gone to sleep. Many women would be so very envious of you type. Why am I like this though? This man is nothing special. Mm.... Correction. He is something, I just can't lay my finger on the what. Maybe this human doesn't know of the what. He is so very adamant that he is a straight human however....
Type moved about to then slowly look up with tired eyes.
Tharn looked down to eye over him.
"Yes?"
"Mm.... Thirsty."
Tharn nodded to let type go, for him to move to his stomach to place his hands under his head.
Tharn went to the kitchen to eye the glass he started to fill with water to then turn to go back to the bedroom to sit to the side to eye over type.
"Type....."
Type took in a deep breathe but stayed asleep. Tharn nodded to place the glass to the side table to then start to get up, he widened his eyes to then look back to type who had wrapped his hand about his wrist.
"Where..... You going?"
"You need to sleep."
"Can't with this heat..... Hot tonight..... Lay down....."
Type started to tug at tharn, he made a face to then do just that even though he had paperwork he neeeded to do.
Type then got on him to lay his cheek to the cold body.
Tharn then placed a hand to his forehead.
"Nn... Not sick..... It's hot in this place tharn, it is summer time."
Tharn then wrapped his arms about to eye over the ceiling.
"Guess you are too be right."
Type couldn't help but to smile has he's eyes were closed.
He then furrowed his brow to lightly chuckle.
Tharn peered his eyes down.
"What are you..."
"Mm..... Can feel your.... Hard on..... Between my.... Legs....."
Type then curled his lips inward to then move his groin up and down.
Tharn darted his eyes.
"Type.... Your exhausted, your shift starts in 4 hours. You need to sleep."
"I know..... I'll be able to go right on time but...... Damn vampire..... I'm hard now...."
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Sleep is more important."
Type stopped to then slowly open his eyes to then look up at tharn.
"Really now?"
Tharn nodded.
Type darted his eyes to then slowly get up, he sat on tharn to tilt his head to the side.
"Then your choice, make me sleep, or fuck me."
Tharns eyes narrowed..
"I've tried to hypnotize you before, doesn't work."
"There are other ways to make a human fall asleep tharn."
"I'm not going to apply presser to a point on your body if that is what you are implying."
"Then..... Fuck me."
Tharn then moved type to his back to hover over to then place his arms to either side.
"You are trying my patience human. You need to sleep."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look to the wall.
"That's what I am not....."
Types lips then parted.
Tharn moved down to go to his ear.
"You need to sleep my human."
Type made a hard face to then turn his head has tharn moved his back for them to look at the other.
"Still...... Can you at least make me cum?"
Tharn looked over type to then slowly go down, type watched this a bit amazed.
Tharn kept his eyes to type to lick at his member to then devour it.
Type moved his head back to moan.
"Your..... Your really not going to.... To fuck me!"
Tharn popped his mouth off to then start to stroke.
"Your going to lose your job if you keep doing this. Isn't this your dream?"
Types eyes darted over the ceiling. He then moved up, to move tharn to his back to then move himself over to place his cocks tip to his mouth to then take a hand to tharns cock to stroke.
"Why are you being so..... You make me cum, I make you cum!"
Type then moved his hand away to down tharns cock to squeeze his eyes shut.
Tharn rolled his eyes back into his head to then wrap his arms about, has they both thrusted there dicks fully into the others mouth and hard.
Cumming a bit later, type was on tharn once more to be sound asleep.
Tharn kept his arms about him to be looking to the ceiling to shake his head a bit has he was starting to feel something.
Tharn then turned his head to look over type, to then brush the back of his hand over his cheek to wrap that arm about him once more to place his chin to his head to look up.
Now why do I wish to protect this human at all costs? Mm.... What are you doing to me type?