floating a bit

Sitting to the edge of the bed, Mr. Tamura darted his eyes over the doctor to then sign, the doctor looked over the nurse to then step back .
"You seem to have made a full recovery."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look to the wall to then wrap his arms about himself.
"So am I cleared to go to work tomorrow?"
Mr. Vanuro nodded..
"Yes you are."
Mr. Tamura signed to then raise his wrist.
The doctor looked to the action to become a bit confused.
"What are you?"
"It's been two weeks since...."
"I am giving you two months off. I will be feeding from my fiance. I am still to be very apologetic from my actions has of late."
The nurse shrugged to then place his wrist down to keep his head to the side.
"Great....... Now can you leave?"
The doctor looked over the nurse to then nod to then turn to leave.
"WA....... Wait."
The doctor stopped to turn his head a bit.
"Yes?"
"I.......will be finding someone to......I don't want you to touch me ever again!"
"I'll have to for....."
"That's all though, do you understand me!?"
The doctor nodded to then really look to him.
"Remember what I said, I'll wait for consent."
The nurse rolled his eyes.
"I'm not gay and you will never ever be inside of me again!"
The doctor flexed his jaw to then look forward.
"If that is what you want...... I'm not gay either Mr. Tamura."
The nurse parted his lips to then watch the doctor leave, he then flopped to his back to look up to sign.
Why aren't you calling me nurse? Made me not like you that much more. Are you showing me respect now after what you did?
The nurse signed again to get up to go to the bathroom to get changed.
A few weeks later, Mr. Tamura was to the bathroom to make a hard face, the nurse he was semi involved with signed to then pull up her pants to look to him.
"Is it me?"
Mr. Tamura shook his head to then look down to his semi hard member to grit his teeth, he couldn't get fully hard.
The nurse looked him up and down.
"Type..... Your very sweet but.....I don't like that I have to always make myself cum......I think we need to take a break."
She turned to leave, type turned his head to then hit the stall wall she was just at to then place his forehead to it.
Why can't I fucking get fully hard! Been trying for.....god!
Type then left to go and quick after he placed himself away to go to his favorite patient, he couldn't understand how she was still hanging on but he was not complaining about it.
Going in, she looked tiredly to him to smile, type smiled back to move up a pack of cards.
"Interested in a game?"
She nodded.
in the middle of the game she looked to type to eye him over.
"Isn't right now your lunch break?"
Type shrugged to place a card down.
"Already ate. I think I'm finally going to beat you."
The girl titled her head to really eye.
"Don't think so. So how is life out there."
"Mm okay. How is life in here? Is there anything I can do to...."
"Can you..... Kiss me?"
Types eyes widened to look to her.
"What?" He laughed uncomfortable.
"I know I'm not going to live to see 21..... Always been in hospitals, my family has..... I've..... Never even experienced my first kiss......I really want to do that with you."
Type darted his eyes over her to look down.
"Miss...... Mortimer.......I really can not."
She then placed her hand to his, type looked to it.
"Please?"
Type flexed his jaw to look to the action to sign, he then looked to her.
"No. I'm very sorry."
Miss Mortimer nodded to take her hand away to then place the cards down to turn her head.
"I'm feeling.... Very tired."
Type nodded to then grab the cards to place away to get off the bed to look to her.
"I really am sorry miss. Mortimer. "
She nodded again to then close her eyes.
Type looked her over to then turn to stop to eye over the doctor who had his head peeked in, he looked over the nurse. Type rolled his eyes to then go about to leave.
The doctor watched him go to then look over the patient, he then left to go to the nurse to grab his hand to take him to a room, type immediately took his hand away to turn about to eye over the doctor.
"I do not want to...."
The doctor shook his head to then look to the nurse.
"I know you are trying to find someone to...."
Types eyes widened.
"I would never ever with a...."
"Let me speak Mr. tamura."
The nurse narrowed his eyes to wrap his arms about.
"This goes against..... What I believe, however I heard what that patient said to you, we don't know how long she'll...."
"No! What the hell is wrong with you! God, I know you want my blood to taste a...."
"That's not at all what I'm getting at. I've seen how you two interact with the other and......"
Type shook his head.
"I do not do that!"
The doctor looked the nurse up and down to eye the ground, he was and had been trying to make it up to mr. Tamura after what happened a few weeks back.
"Understood."
The nurse parted his lips has he watched the doctor turn.
"Why are we even talking about this? If it's not about my blood?"
The doctor stopped to dart his eyes.
"Just...... Trying to help. That is all "
The nurse narrowed his eyes.
"Why would you do that?"
"Vampires, we do not feel, however we try to make up for our.....mis deeds."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Your trying to make up for what you did to me?"
The doctor nodded.
Type parted his lips to look down.
"This.... Is not the way....."
The doctor nodded..
"My apologies."
Type gritted his teeth to furrow his brow to eye down.
"WA..... Wait...."
The doctor stopped to then turn to eye over the nurse.
"Yes?"
"If you want to.... Make amends..... Just forget my debt."
"I can't do that Mr. Tamura, next month, I will be feeding from you. Yourll..... Have control with what we do."
The nurse widened his eyes a bit to then turn his head to look to Mr. Vanuro.
"Really?"
"Yes. What happened that one day will not happen again."
The nurse nodded.
"Thank you."
The doctor nodded to then turn to leave.
Type signed and hard to then place his hands to his eyes to rub.
Why are you being so nice to me now!? Ugh! Vampires don't act this way.
Type shook his head to then remove his hands to finish his shift.
Going to the doctor's place, he shut off the car the doctor fixed for him to Make a hard face.
Rolling his eyes, type got out to then go in, to stop has he heard soft moans, taking of his shoes, type went about to the living room to stop to widen his eyes.
Odot was there with the doctor to the couch, he had his canines into her neck.
Type gritted his teeth to then go about to head to his room, to go to the bathroom to place his hands to the counter to look down with a hard face.
God! Why am I wanting that to be me!
Type then hunched himself over to place his hands to the water he just turned on to wash his face.
Standing before the door, Mr. Vanuro looked to odot who smiled and wide.
"Hope I wasent too.....I saw your roommate come in."
Mr. Vanuro shrugged.
"I do not believe you were. You have a way home?"
"That I do. See you soon."
Mr. Vanuro watched her go to then shot the door without an expression, the blood was bitter, didn't taste anything like the nurses.
The doctor then went around to go to the kitchen to then wash the dishes odot made, he kept his head hung to look down.
The nurse came out to look about to then head to the kitchen to look over the doctor.
"Is your....."
"She is. It's late you need to sleep."
Type gritted his teeth to look down.
"How...... Does she taste? Did you...... Two....."
"That is not your business."
Type made a hard face, he then rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe he was actually feeling jealousy.
"Did you two.... Have sex?"
The doctor slowly looked up to then eye the nurse.
"Now that really isn't your business. Why are you asking such a thing?"
Type gulped.
He then slowly looked up to dart his eyes.
"Just.... Want to know."
The doctor rolled his eyes to then look down.
"She is a virgin, I have told you that. Now you need to go to sleep."
Type made a hard face to look down.
"I...... I'm not tired."
The doctor shrugged.
"I've been....... Um...... Nothing.... Never mind...."
The doctor turned his head to watch the nurse leave and quick to eye over him a bit confused.
Type went inside the bedroom to have his body to the doors to shake his head.
God what the hell is wrong with me! Just take care of it yourself!
Type then placed his hands to his shirt to take it over his head, leaving his tee on in his boxers to then go to lay to the bed to his back to then take in a very deep breathe to then take his hands down to his limp member to pull out to try and again to masterbate.
Before the doors, Mr. Vanuro had his hands to his waist to look to them with a furrowed brow.
What is it the nurse wanted to talk about? Why was he asking me these questions?
I can't have him filling my mind space like this anymore. It is too be causing me to much trouble.
The doctor then placed his hands to the door nob to then open to go in to widen his eyes a bit at what he was seeing, he then looked down.
"You are too be..... Busy......I did not mean to...."
Mr. Vanuro turned to try to leave quick, he needed to get out of there.
The nurse got up on his elbows to look at him to breathe heavily.
"Your..... Really going to leave me.... Like this?"
The doctor stopped to eye down to flex his jaw has he looked to his pants to shake his head, he was hard.
"I...... Wont be able to..... Just touch and feed right now......I need to....."
Type darted his eyes to gulp to look down.
"I....... Consent."
The doctors eyes widened to then turn to eye over the nurse to then raise his eye brow.
"You know what will....."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then lay down to place his arms over his eyes has he felt disgusted with himself.
"I..... Know...... It's not rape...... I'm consenting... I'm still not...... Gay..... Just...... Just.... Do it!"
The doctor parted his lips to then go to the nurse, his control was all gone.