can't help but to say it for the result

To the shower, type let the water hit his face, to be happy he was able to gather his strength back to some how say whatever he needed to, for the vampire to let him come home, however work was another issue and type needing to find a way to get away from the vampire.
Moving his hand up, type then placed his hand to the nob to shut off, to turn about to then leave the shower to go to his towel rack to place it about his mid section to sign has he left his bathroom.
Going about he stopped to his bedroom to turn his head to eye over tharns back, he had his arms behind him to look over type aquarium.
Type took in a deep breathe to roll his eyes to go to his dresser to get some clothes..
"So..... When are you going to go back to work?"
"That depends on you type."
Type made a face.
"I'm not going back tharn. Already said no to your ring." Type muttered the end.
"That's what you may think. How many fish do you have in here?"
"A lot. Can you leave so I can get dressed?"
"Why?"
"Just go."
"Ive seen every inch of you type. Don't need to leave."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Tharn......"
"Type, just get dressed."
"I don't want to while your in here."
Tharn turned to eye over him.
"Why?"
Type signed has he looked through his clothes.
"It's my house tharn, just get out."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then go about to stand behind him to really look him over to then raise an eye brow.
"Mm.... Is someone hard?"
Type made a painful face.
"Damnit! Just get out!"
Tharn stepped closer to place his chest to his back to wrap his arms about to move his hands about to go to his ear.
"Tell me type. Mm..... I'll do even better then the last time."
Type started to take in deep breathes.
"Tharn.... No... And.....nn...."
Type lifted his head back has tharn moved a hand to his neck to place two fingers into his mouth, to take his other hand down to place to his erection to start to stroke so very sensually over the towel.
Type couldn't help but to moan.
"There is still so much I have not done to you yet type. Give me an incentive."
Type signed about those fingers to turn his head a bit to the side to look over tharn who raise an eye brow.
Type rolled his eyes to turn his head forward with a face.
"I......wuv you...." He mumbled about the fingers.
Tharn took his fingers out to press himself further into types body.
"What?"
"Aah......I love you."
Tharn smiled to turn types head for them to lock into a breathe taking kiss.
Tharn then started to take type back to move and quick to toss type to the bed to place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head to toss it to the side to tilt his head to the side to then eye over types towel.
Type was to his back to take in deep breathes to then eye over tharn.
"Your wanting this so you....."
Type pressed his body more to the bed has tharn went to him to Hover, to place a hand to the side of his head to look over him.
"Take off your towel type."
Type flexed his jaw to place his hands to his towel to take it apart for tharn to grab it to throw it to the side to flip type to his stomach to move his lower up to smack his ass to ram himself in after he took his cock from his pants and boxers hole to place his hands to either side of types waist to really give it to him.
Type gripped the bedding and hard to moan.
"Aaah faaaa!"
"Say it again if you want further blissful pleasure."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Damnit! I love you!"
Tharn then wrapped his arms about types body to place his thumbs to his nipples to talk himself in harder and deeper.
Type started to breathe hectically.
"Aaah God!"
"Want more?"
"Shit! I love you, aaah, I love you!"
Types eyes went into the back of his head again has tharn went his full speed to play with his nipples to stroke at his cock to do a few moves type never had gone through with him before to climax a few times.
To his side, type breathed and hard to gulp. Tharn to his side, had his hand to his head to look down at type to eye him up and down.
"What is it you need?"
"Mm...... Rest and...... Food......"
"Thirsty too?"
Type closed his eyes to nod.
"You stay here?"
Type went to his back to place a hand to his forehead.
"I'm not going anywhere."
Least not for now.
Tharn looked over type to make sure he was serious, to then get up to grab his boxers to place on to go about to head to the kitchen.
Type signed has he rubbed his head to open his eyes to look to the ceiling to make a face.
"How am I going to get out of this?"
Type then shuffled to his side to then fall under.
Finishing the meal, tharn went about with a tray to go to the bedroom to look about to shake his head, going to the side table he placed it down to go to the bed to lay to his side to look over type to watch him sleep.
I love you human. You just need to start feeling those words. I know you feel something for me. Just have to get you to finally realize it and then we can start our lives together. Don't know if we have to go back or not, there really is nothing there for me, but here, there is you.
Tharn smiled to watch type be asleep.