this is quite interesting

Furrowing his brow to squeeze his eyes tightly shut, the doctor was pounding his way into the nurses very tight ass to have his canines into his flesh to his shoulder has the nurse was to his stomach, for him to then take out his canines to then move himself out, to rub his erection against the humans cheeks to be too his shoulder to lick up the blood.
Mr. Tamura signed to slowly open his eyes, has he was hating himself for giving in.
"Are you..... Weak? I am wishing another go."
"You've taken your fill, get off."
The doctor went to his ear.
"Know you want more."
Mr. Tamura Darted his eyes to then use his elbow to hit it against Mr. Vanuros to give him a hard look.
"Your suppose to be at your fiance's right. Now go!"
The nurse moved to his stomach to wrap his and under his head.
The doctor went to his side to look him over.
"Interesting."
The nurse furrowed his brow.
"What is?"
Mr. Vanuro cocked his head to the side to eye over the human.
"Different things."
The nurse rolled his eyes.
"Like?"
"Mm."
The nurse rolled over to go on his forarms to really eye the doctor.
"Your deamonor here is pissing me off. Talk."
Mr. Vanuro looked to the nurse, he made a face to look down, has he remembered what happened a week ago then what happened earlier.
The nurse signed to then go fully to his back to place his hands over his eyes. He used to be such a calm and laid back person but this doctor was aggravating.
Mr. Vanuro then peered his eyes down to see the nurse was still hard, he then moved a hand up to place it over his erection. Mr. Tamura tensed to then remove his hand to look down.
"What are you....."
"Your still hard."
Mr. Tamura looked to Mr. Vanuro.
"You know..... Your being a bit hypocritical right now."
Mr. Vanuro looked to the nurse.
"How so?"
"Didn't you a bit ago call that disgusting?'
"Mm, hadent fed yet."
The doctor looked back down.
"Fancy another go?"
The nurse furrowed his brow.
"You are..... Ive cum enough, let go and leave."
The doctor started to move his hand up and down his erection.
"Are you sure about that?"
Mr. Tamura went back to his elbows to peer his eyes down.
"I haven't..... Consented to this."
"You did earlier, may I ask why?"
The nurse signed to roll his eyes.
"Told you, I was..... Um..."
The doctor looked back to him.
"Horny? It's understandable, since we are to be..... And your not with a woman. Even though there is an arrangement here, you can use me Mr. Tamura."
Mr. Tamura parted his lips to then turn his head to look to the doctor.
Why does him calling me by my last name turning me on? God, what the hell is going on with me?
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth to then slowly go down to place his hands to either side of his head to look up to the ceiling.
The doctor shifted his eyes over him.
"Is that a yes?"
The nurse turned his head to the side.
"Just make what you did go away, then leave!"
The doctor nodded, he then moved about to go to his knees to place his hands to the nurses legs to pull him down to spread those legs apart to then place his erection to his hole to move it about to not enter.
Mr. Tamura placed his hands to the bedding to grip.
"Why.... Aren't you...."
The doctor slowly looked up.
"Anticipation is better then...."
"I just want this vile shit to hurry up and be done with! I'm not fucking gay! Think you might be since you keep wanting to...."
Mr. tamura then turned his head to have the vampire hunch himself over to place a hand to his mouth to dart his eyes over him.
"I have a female fiance, I have only ever been with women, the only reason I am even to be doing this is for the fact it makes your blood taste....... undescribable, I find no enjoyment out of this. Do you understand me!"
Mr. Tamura furrowed his brow to then place his hands to the doctors arm to try to take it away, he didn't want this anymore.
The doctor rolled his eyes to then quickly penetrate.
Mr. Tamura dug his nails into the vampires arm to then lift his head back has he was going up and down hard.
The doctor then took his hand away to place both to either side to really ram himself in to be curious on how this human was able to take him.
Mr. Tamura kept his head back to moan and heavy with every hard thrust, he then moved his legs up to either side to plant his feet to move his body with this act..
The doctor then raised an eye brow.
"Can see you are too be enjoying this."
"You are such a complicated, piece of nnn!"
The doctor placed his hand to the nurses throat to then place his mouth to his for a deep kiss, he was growing in irritation with his brutal mouth.
After, Mr. Tamura was to his side to take in deep breathes to be fully asleep, the doctor laid next to him to his back to have a hand under his head to have his other to his stomach to eye the ceiling.
Why does this have to be such a complication? I believed after what happen last week I leaving would make things better however it has not.
The doctor turned his head to eye over the sleeping human.
Why can this not just be all business? Why are you invading my mind space? Why are you to be making me feel things others never have been able to do? You are really nothing special.
The doctor furrowed his brow to then get up to go to a dresser to place his clothes on to turn to eye over the human.
Another few things, why and how can you take me? Why are you not that tired? Why do you not take off your shirt? What are you to be hiding?
Questions started to pop in the doctors head, he then shook it to go to the doctors to stop, he then turned his head to eye over the also human who just Called out his first can't.
Why...... Are you..... Dreaming of me?
The doctor looked him over has that seemed to make him happy.
He then turned his head to try to clear his mind to then leave, to not know what was happening to his life.