drunk mess

Moving about the hospital, tharn went to his locker to place his lab coat away, to then turn to head to his car without much of an expression to then drive home.
Grabbing his brief case, tharn then left to go to his home, inside he then took off his shoes to then place his brief case to the side to then place two fingers into his tie to undo to then go straight to types room.
"Human, we need to talk."
Tharn went to the middle of the room to look about to raise an eye brow, he then went to the bathroom to eye about to then turn to place his hand to his front pocket to then gather his phone to then place to his ear to dart his eyes.
To a bar, type was sitting to the counter to be looking down at a shot filled with liquor to then dart his eyes to the side to see his phone start to go off, type rolled his eyes to then look back to the shot with a face, he then placed his hand about it to then down, to raise his hand to the bar tender for another.
They nodded to come about to fill the glass to then eye over type.
"Rough night?"
Type placed his hand to the shot to then down to place the cup down to eye over it to nod.
"Very."
She looked over type again to then sign to place more liquor to his glass, he then looked up slowly to eye over her.
"I didn't...."
"Everyone needs a break from time to time. Let me buy this one for you."
Type smiled to then eye over the glass.
"Thank you."
She smiled to then go about to the other customers, type then looked up to eye her to tilt his head.
I..... Still feel something for women.... I'm not gay.
Type then looked down to his glass to then sign, he peered his eyes to the side has his phone started to go off again.
He then snatched the phone to then place it to his ear.
"What!?"
"Where are you?"
Type peered his eyes to the bartender to make a face.
"None of your business. I...... I'm not coming home tonight. Need to.....figure things out."
"What are you....."
Tharn then placed the phone before his eyes to eye it a bit confused.
Type then turned off his phone to then down the shot to place it down, the bartender turned her head to then go to type with a smile to refill.
Type took in a very deep breathe has he eyed over.
There is nothing in this arrangement about us having sex with other people.
Type then moved forward a bit to look over this woman to bring out the charm.
To a hotel, type was pushed in, to then hit the wall with his body to then lift his head up has they were to his neck to kiss.
Type curled his bottom lip inward to moan and hard into it to sway a bit has they started to go down.
Type placed his palms to the wall to feel his lower start to be moved about, to feel his pants then boxers start to be pulled down.
Type slowly opened his eyes to look to the ceiling to watch it move a bit, he then placed his hand to his forehead.
Mm.... Drank too much......
Type then closed his eyes has he felt his dick getting sucked and hard.
See tharn......aah.... Not bi......mm..... Am I really going..... To....
Types eyes then rolled a bit has he felt a hand to his wrist to be pulled, to the bed he then was turned to be pushed down, type laid to his back to then turn his head to the side to see things spin..
Damn! This girl is very strong and.... Think horny....
Type groaned a bit to lift his head back has he started to move up and down, types eyes rolled about to then black out.
To his side, type breathed in and hard to then slowly open his eyes to smack his mouth with a dry throat.
Type furrowed his brow to then place his hand to the bed to press it down to then slowly get up to then walk about to head to the bathroom to relieve himself to then go about to the sink to then wash his hands to they cup his hands together to then drink has much water has he could, he then placed his hands to the counter to slowly look up to eye himself to then look down to his stomach to see there was dried cum upon it.
He then grabbed some toilet paper, to then take it off, to throw it away to eye the trash can to then place his hand to his forehead to rub, he was feeling very hung over.
Type then started to remember a bit to think of the bartender.
Oh....we must have.....mm..... Well.... That is what I was hoping to accomplish, but was she on something? Did I wear a condom? I do not want this one night stand to get pregnant.
Type placed his hands to the counter to then look down to close his eyes to take in a deep breathe.
You need to go to the room and make sure everything was done in safety.
Type then slowly opened his eyes to dart them has he started to think of tharn and what he was going to think about this.
Type then rolled his eyes to then move back to Shake his head.
Why do I fucking care what tharn could think? There are no real rules to this arrangement. I can fuck who I want. Needed to see something about myself.
Type signed to then turn to start to go into the room to then go to the bed to sit to the edge to then hang his head to look to the ground.
"So...... Are you...... Um...... Do you have something to prevent pregnancy? Did I wear a condom?"
Types eyes then widened at a low chuckle to then turn his head slowly to then scoff.
"You have to be fucking kidding me!"