my perspective

To the bus, Mr. Tamura sat with his hand to his neck to rub a bit to look forward to feel highly confused.
Signing, he then looked up has his stop was called, feeling the bus stop, he then got up to take his hand down to then go out to hang his head to place his hands in his pockets to then turn to go back to his car, wishing he had another place to go.
Walking the few miles, Mr. Tamura reached his car to then look around to see no one from the hospital was about, he then took his key from his pocket too then get into the back to then lay down to take in deep breathes.
Why do I have to be in this situation with this doctor? Why does it have to be my blood? I don't have a rare type, I don't understand why he isn't getting it from his fiance or why he won't go to those blood clubs where anything you want is.....
Mr. Tamura wrapped his arms about to then close his eyes to shiver.
Before he become a nurse, when his debt from that mafia boss started to stack up, he was a server in one of those clubs, because he wasent making any real money from that, he was about to become a blood whore to vampiric men or woman, even to the half breeds that came in, but Mr. Tamura knew he was very much straight to do anything with a man also he didn't want that to ever happen.
Opening his eyes slowly, Mr. Tamura signed, he didn't really want to think about that life, peering his eyes to the side, Mr. Tamura felt his phone go off, he then reached for it to place to his ear..
"Yes?"
"Your late on your payment Mr. Tamura, our boss is not happy."
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth.
"I didn't make has much has I thought on this one check and....."
"Do you think we care? You need to pay. Now!"
Mr. Tamura darted his eyes to then make a hard face..
"I'm getting 2,000 tomorrow, can I give you that?"
"Mm, you know where we are, better have that or someone might be missing a leg very soon, know that you live in your car in front of your hospital, don't disappoint the boss again."
Mr. Tamura slowly moved the phone down to place to his stomach to look forward to shake his head.
Damnit! I was only late by one day! I gave them my whole check and now I have to give them all that...... How am I suppose to eat or....
Mr. Tamura placed his hands to his eyes to rub on irritation. He knew he could go a few days without food, but this new deal with this doctor, he knew this was not going to turn out well or good.
Placing his hands down, mr tamura looked to his darkened window to make a hard face, he didn't really like his life at this point.
He then wrapped his arms about himself to struggle to go to his side to then look forward to eye over his darkened front window.
I need to get this doctor to stop this situation, if I can't eat for a bit, him taking my blood, I'll end up in the hospital.
Mr. Tamura took in a very deep breathe.
Maybe if I can understand why he wants my blood......fuck! I really don't have a clue has to why he wants it, won't even give me a real reason. Man..... What am I going to do? I have these loan sharks up my ass, then I have this doctor who is very demanding of taking my blood, I just want to have a Peaceful life, especially with everything I've had to deal with and still to be dealing with.....
Mr. Tamura grimaced to then shuffle to go to his back to then look up.
What am I going to do? How am I going to get the doctor off my back? But......I really do need that money, is he going to pay 2,000 every time? Mmm....we didn't really talk about that, didn't really talk about....
Mr. Tamura then sat up to eye down.
Rather we talked about it or not it's not relevant! I need to stop this! But......if I do..... And with his little I'm making at this hospital, eventually I'll lose a leg or something.......I really don't know what these people will do to me if I can't pay them, but to have this doctor keep feeding on me..... Knowing about me..... This is just going to cause a lot of trouble.....
Mr. Tamura slowly moved down to then eye over the ceiling to drum his fingers to his body to not really know what to do, he then slowly closed his eyes, he was very tired.
The next night, he changed in his car to then get out, to go about, he then looked to the windshield to see a white envelope.
He then went to it to grab to open to see the money in it.
Mr. Tamura signed to then look towards where the doctor parked to see his expensive car, he then placed the envelope to his car to then lock to go into the hospital.
To the surgery room, the doctor was washing his hands has he was prepping.
He then strightened up to turn his head has he looked over that nurse.
"Yes?"
Mr. Tamura kept his head hung with a hard face.
The doctor eyed over him to then look back down to do what he needed to.
"Did you receive the....."
"I did and um...... Is this how much you're going to pay me every time?"
The doctor moved his hands out of the water to then use his elbow to shut off the facet to then keep his hands up to walk to the nurse to eye over him.
"Will that be your fee?"
Mr. Tamura looked up.
"Can I ask for more?"
The doctor narrowed his eyes.
"I am paying you quite a bit."
Mr. Tamura then wrapped his arms about.
"Yes, but you are taking so much more."
The doctor looked over him.
"I'll go has high has 2,500, but that's it. Meaning I'll only take your blood maybe twice to three times a month."
Mr. Tamura made a face to then look down.
"I guess..... Deal...."
The doctor raised an eye brow.
"So..... We've reached an agreement?"
Mr. Tamura signed.
"I guess...... For now. Um.... In that mini fridge of yours you have it stocked with food too right?"
The doctor nodded.
"Okay...... After I will be needing that has well "
Mr. Tamura turned to not be happy with this.
"Nurse?"
He stopped to then turn his head to give the doctor an angry glare.
"Ah Mr. Tamura?"
"Mm?"
"What is your number? Don't wish to keep trying to track you down."
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth to then say his number to turn his head to leave to be very un happy about this, the doctor watched him go to nod to then start to go to surgery knowing they striked up a agreement.