couldn't let him just leave

With his hand to his neck, Mr. Tamura swayed a bit has he was feeling a little light headed after what the doctor took, he then signed to bring up his hand to then press the button and hard to the elevator door to then lower his hand.
Come on!
Mr. Tamura took in a very deep breathe to then tense, he heard a door.
The doctor came about to then stand to the side with his arms crossed to look to him.
"We have things to settle."
Mr. Tamura flexed his jaw to then bring up his head to extend his finger to then hit the button harder.
"No we don't!"
The doctor rolled his eyes to then eye over the nurse who swayed a bit.
"Mm, how are you feeling?"
Mr. Tamura gulped to stay silent.
The doctor then stepped to him.
"Nurse?"
Mr. Tamura turned his head to look to the doctor with narrowed eyes.
The doctor rolled his.
"Mr. Tamura?"
He nodded.
"I need to know, how are you feeling?"
Mr. Tamura looked over him to then eye the elevator.
"Not your business, I want to go home."
"Back to your car?"
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth. The doctor eyed over his deamonor.
"Listen, we have things to discuss, I also have something in my place for you to get your sugar levels up."
"Just leave me alone!"
Mr. tamura then swayed a bit, the doctor looked him over to then place his hand to his wrist to wrap it about to then pull, Mr. Tamura kept his one hand to his neck where the doctor bit to then eye the action of having this very cold hand about him.
Going back into the doctors place, Mr. Tamura retracted his hand, to keep his eyes down.
"I am not going in your bedroom again!"
The doctor eyed over him to then lay out his arm.
"Then have a seat to my couch."
Mr. Tamura signed to then go about to stumble a bit to then go to the couch to press himself to it to then lay his head back to take in deep breathes with his eyes closed.
Hearing a noise, he then opened his eyes to loll his head up to eye over the doctor who had a bottle.
"What's this?"
"I have a mini fridge to my bedroom stock with things that will get your blood sugar up, this is orange juice."
Mr. Tamura took in a deep breathe to then grab it to open to then start to consume, the doctor eyed over him with his arms wrapped about.
"So..... Back to our earlier conversation, how would you like the 2,000?"
Mr. Tamura stopped drinking, to then take it away from his lips to then look over the doctor.
"I meant what I said, go to hell!"
The doctor rolled his eyes.
"I know there is a pride and ego thing here however I know of your situation and I know you need it so...... How would you like it dispensed?"
Mr. Tamura narrowed his eyes.
"How about we forget about the money and you just agree we don't do this ever again?"
The doctor looked over Mr. Tamura to then shake his head.
Mr. Tamura made a face.
"Why in the hell not!?"
"I have told you. I am seeking your blood."
"Why? You have so many options other then mine? I don't even have a rare blood type, so why me?"
The doctor shrugged.
"Honestly, I don't even know myself."
Mr. tamura faltered to look down to try to find a way out of this.
"Mr. Tamura, may I ask you a few questions?"
Mr. Tamura scoffed.
"The night I took your blood the first time by mistake, what had you'd done previously?"
Mr. Tamuras eyes widened to then have his ears turn red.
The doctor tilted his head to the side.
"Mr. Tamura?"
He signed to then place the drink back to his mouth to consume, the doctor eyed over him patiently.
Mr. Tamura finished the drink too then hunch himself over to eye the empty bottle, the doctor then narrowed his eyes.
"Mr. Tamura, please answer the question."
"It's not your business."
"Mm, then your wanting the hospital to know about you?"
Mr. Tamura looked to the doctor.
"You know, people owe debts to people all the time."
"That is true, however not to mob bosses and for the amount you owe, so tell me."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to press his body to the couch to turn his head to eye the side to then wrap his arms about himself to hit the empty bottle to his body.
"It really isn't any of your business, it's my personal life."
The doctor then peered his eyes up a bit to make a face, he had that emotion anger run through him, it was not something he was liking.
Mr. Tamura then winced has the doctor acted upon his anger, the nurse turned his head to look over him has he had to his throat to grip a bit.
"I would like to advise you not to piss off a vampire, now tell me!"
Mr. Tamura dropped the bottle to then place his hands to his hands to grip and scratch.
"God! There's nothing to tell! I had sex with a female nurse okay! Now let go!"
The doctor looked over the nurse to see the was serious to then let him go to step back, now he understood why his blood tasted off.
"Mm, when this occurs again you need to have sex."
Mr. Tamuras eyes widened.
"I told you this is not going to happen again!"
"Oh yes it will, or I will be releasing the information to the hospital about you. Is that what you would like?"
Mr. Tamura growing in a bit of strength got up to eye over the doctor.
"Why does it have to be my blood! Why can't you get it with your fiance or those disgusting clubs! There is no real reason why it has to be me!"
The doctor looked over the nurse.
"But it will be. So for next time you need to have sex and I'll have the 2,000 in cash by my shift tomorrow night. I can see you are better, do you wish for me to take you back to your car?"
Mr. Tamura looked over the doctor astonished.
"Read my lips doctor, this is not going to happen again! You are going to leave me alone!"
Mr. Tamura then went about to stop to hang his head.
"Read my lips nurse, if next time you deny me, I will go to the hospital about what I have to found, don't tempt me."
Mr. Tamura signed to then go forth in anger, the doctor eyed over him to then look to his empty couch to then sit to look forward.
This will happen again, and he will do has you ask, then you can go into a new normal to then clear your mind.
The doctor nodded to then get up to go to his computer to start on his reports he needed to write.