need to do this, rather you like it or not

Taking his phone to place it to the front of his face, tharn darted his eyes over it to then raise an eye brow.
What is the matter with this human? Why did he say such a thing to me!
Tharn flexed his jaw to then shove his phone into his pocket too then start to go about the hospital, he was going to find type.
Going about tharn started to become a bit irritated, he went through the same schedule path he should have taken however he was still not finding him..
The last patient he should have been with tharn went into the room to look about to make a hard face, type was not there.
Leaving with quickness, tharn then went to a nurses station, to then eye over one.
"Nurse?"
She looked to tharn to widen her eyes a bit.
"Yes?"
"Have you've seen Mr. Tamura?"
She shook her head.
"I have not. Why?"
"I need to go over a patients file with him, um.... Can you page?"
She nodded to then look over the computer to then start to type to then do just that.
To the side of his car, type stopped to peer his eyes to his pager to see it going off, to then place his thumb to the button to then shut it off.
The nurse furrowed her brow to then shrug.
"Seems he just shut it off."
"I know all the pagers have a GPS installed in them, active his."
The nurse darted her eyes over the computer to they type quickly to then tilt her head to the side.
"Says he was too the hospital grounds, looks like the parking lot."
Tharn nodded to then turn to then leave a bit to quick, the nurse stood to eye over him a bit confused.
Moving about the hallways, tharn then left the hospital to then look about to then go where he knew type parked his car to then eye the empty space to raise an eye brow.
Where did you go? You still have time left in your shift.
Tharn darted his eyes to then go straight to his car to then pull out his phone to then get in contact with the scheduler to use odot to be able to leave his shift and now.
Tharn placed his hands to his wheel a bit to grip to dart his eyes about.
Where did you go type? Did you go home? Why did you act has you. earlier? You barely cuss and yet you..... What is going on with you?
Tharn gritted his teeth. All he wanted before this human came into his world, was a clear mind, get married and just do what everyone else was to be, however this human turned his world upside down.
To his bedroom, type had his brief case out to have placed a few things into it, to then eye it over to take in a very deep breathe .
Type then shook his head to then close the brief case to then grab it by the side to then turn with it to step and quick.
Going out of his bedroom, type turned to then stop to sigh.
Tharn was close to the door with his hand to the nob to then eye over type to narrow his eyes to then step to him to stand right in front to then shake his head .
"You are not going anywhere."
Type made a face to then roll his eyes to then start to go about him.
"This has nothing to do with you and I have ever right to leave."
Tharn turned to look over type.
"What doesn't? And who says you can leave?"
Type stopped to hang his head to look down. .
"I don't want to talk to you about this. I need to do something okay."
Type then moved his head up to then step forward to then try to go to the door to then step back has he looked over tharn.
"You are not going anywhere."
Type rolled his eyes to then try to go about just to be pushed back for tharn to grab the suitcase to then throw it to the side, type turned his head to make a hard face.
"What the hell is your......mmm!"
Type head was turned to the side to then have his mouth pressed against tharns to then place his hands to this body to then push him away to breathe heavily.
"I don't have time for this! Knock it off!"
Type tried again to go around tharn for tharn to then grab ahold of type to then place him over his shoulder, he started to kick and thrash about.
"Dammit tharn! Let go! What the hell is the fucking matter with oooof!"
Type was flopped to his back to then have tharns mouth crushed to his to then have his hands to either side of his head to Furrow his brow to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
Type then took his tongue out to then turn his head to the side to take in deep breathes to then lift his head up a bit has tharn then placed his mouth to his neck to moan.
"Dammit.....mm.... Tharn....aah...... You need to....mm....."
Types body shook to then buck with pleasure has he felt tharn move himself upon types erection to then place his canines in to then place his fingers through his for them to then go into a glorious round.
After, tharn was to his side with his hand to his head to be looking down at type has he was too his stomach with his arms under his head to be taking in deep breathes he then made a face.
"Can we..... Go again?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then start to kiss at his body.
"Mm..... Can't you smell yourself?"
Tharn moved back to eye over type.
"Guess..... It's been a moment. I'll be right back. Don't fall asleep."
"I won't. Too horny. Your fault."
Tharn couldn't help but to smirk to then get up to leave.
Type turned his head to then get up and quick to then go about to get dressed to then grab his luggage to then leave, he stopped before the door for a moment to dart his eyes about to then turn his head to think of something.
Taking a quick shower, tharn came out to then look about, he then tossed the towel to the hamper to then walk about with nothing on, to then go to over his place to then grab to the kitchen to see a note upon the counter.
Tharn: I need to do something very important. I am coming back. Tell the hospital this, I'll be home for 2 weeks.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then bare his teeth.
A long while later, type was sitting to have his phone in front of him to eye tharn calling him again to then place it to his back pocket to then look forward to take in a very deep breathe.
"I am here for a very important reason. Something I have found out about myself. You need to answer this for me...... Mom."