I don't want to talk

With there backs turned, type was getting fully dressed to be happy he's erection gone away to make a face at what happened last night.
Tharn fully dressed, turned to then look over type.
"So..... We have the day off, we need to...."
Type turned to look over tharn.
"Go to your fiance."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then see type turn back about to then see him start to leave.
Type shook his head to mumble to himself.
Going to the front door, he placed his hand to the nob, to then have his head lifted back to then turn it a bit to the side.
"What do you think your doing?"
Tharn went to type, to have placed a hand to his neck to dart his eyes over him..
"We need to talk. Need to discuss a few things. I am going to cancel my engagement."
Types eyes widened to then move his hands up to then take tharns off of him to then really eye tharn.
"What the hell are you talking about!?"
Tharn looked over type.
"That is what we need to discuss."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I don't want to discuss this."
Type turned to try to leave again to then be turn back about to then be pushed to the door to then widen his eyes.
Tharn pressed his mouth to types and hard.
Type then placed his hands to tharns chest to then push him away to look over him.
"What the hell!"
"Don't think you and I are quite done here has of yet."
Type looked him over.
"What are you talking about?"
Type then looked down to see tharn wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull him to the bed.
Type made a hard face to then take his wrist back to look over tharn to shake his head.
"We are done here. I want to leave."
Tharn turned to then place his hands to types collar to pull him close.
"I don't believe we are."
Tharn then tried to place his mouth to types for him to move his head back.
"Dammit tharn! We are done here! I also don't want to fucking talk to you about that idiotic idea! Now let go!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then step back to then toss type to the bed to eye over him.
Type breathed heavily to look over tharn to gulp.
"It is not an idiotic idea type."
Tharn then slowly look down to eye types pants to then raise an eye brow.
"Do you really think we're done here?"
Type flexed his jaw to sign he then went to door to the edge to then get up to really look over tharn.
"God I hate you!"
Type then placed his hands to tharns neck to then pull him to his mouth for a very deep kiss to then take him back for them to flop to the bed.
They swirled there tongues and hard about the other, for tharn to then take his tongue out to go to types neck to kiss to then take his hands to his pants to start to undo, for type to keep his hands to tharns neck to grip to turn his head to the side to make a hard face.
Fuck! I'm letting him win!
Type then lifted his head back to moan and hard has he felt those cold hands to his cock.
Tharn then flipped type over to be too his knees to take off his pants and boxers to place to the side, to then place two fingers to his mouth to wet to then place to his cavity.
Type placed his hands to the bedding to grip and hard to hang his head has he felt those fingers into his tight cavity.
"Oooh God.......mm....."
Tharn then moved about to place his body to types to go to his ear.
"Want more then my fingers?"
Type signed has he moaned.
"Stop teasing me and just....... You know what!"
Tharn raised his eye brow, he then moved closer to his ear.
"Tell me type."
Tharn then took his tongue out to move it about types lobe. Type lifted his head back to moan a bit louder.
"Faaaaa........ Stop this...... Just...."
"Mm, do you want my cock?"
Type whimpered a bit.
"Asshole!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to keep moving his tongue about types ear to trace to keep thrusting his fingers deep into his cavity.
Type hung his head to grit his teeth.
"Tell me type..... I'll give you whatever you want....."
Type took in rapid breathes.
"You are being such a...."
Type made a very hard face to then turn and fast to then push tharn to his back to then sit upon him to hang his head to then start to undo his pants.
Tharn looked him over to then try to place his hands to his wrists for type to smack them away to then get his dick to take out to then start to go over, tharn placed his hands to types waist to grip to continue to eye him.
"Type..... Don't.... You need to...nnn!"
Tharn darted his eyes over type who went over tharns cock to then move himself down to lift his head back to place his hands to his chest to grip to ride that cock and hard.
"Shut up tharn! Mm..... Make me cum! You did this! Take aaah responsibility!"
Tharn then looked to type to eye over him has that word started to resonate with him.
"Take..... responsibility?"
Type nodded has he started to ride tharns cock harder.
"Mm.... Yes.....aaah God yes!"
Type then moved his body a bit, to then place a hand behind to steady himself to then place his hand to his dick to stroke has he started to get closer.
Tharn really looked over type, to then slowly widen his eyes has a lot of things started to click for him. He then parted his lips to then peer his eyes down to make a hard face.
How is this...... Possible? Was told it could never......
Type kept going up and down tharns stiff cock not to know what he was thinking to start to moan even louder.
"Aaah God! I'm about to...."
"I will take responsibility type........I love you!"
Type stopped to then dart his eyes over the ceiling to then slowly move his head down to then look over tharn.
"What?"
Tharn made an expression never seen before my type to then have tharn place his hands to types body to then take him to be too his back to then place his canines into types neck to pentrate and hard has this unknown emotion washed through him.