what the hell are you doing!

After a silent car ride, the two were before the doctors place for the doctor to be first to have his key into the lock to then unlock to then proceed in, the nurse walked about him to take off his shoes to then go straight to the bedroom.
Mr. Vanuro watched him go to then narrow his eyes, he could tell this nurse was acting differently.
He shrugged to then take his shoes off to then turn to go to the door to close and lock to then place his bag to the couch to then go into his bedroom to stay under the entry way to eye over the nurse who was to the edge of the bed to be hunched over a bit with his head hung to be eyeing the ground.
The doctor looked him over to then go to him to sit next.
"What is...."
The nurse shook his head to then move his neck to the side a bit to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"Just do it! I want my money and I want to leave."
The vampire raised his eye brow to then shrug to go forth to place his canines in to then pop his eyes open, he then retracted them to move away from the human to then turn his head to look forward.
"So you lied."
Mr. Tamura widened his eyes to then turn his head to look over the doctor.
"Excuse me?"
The doctor turned his head to look him over.
"Your blood is sweet like it always is, however since you did not have sex, there is a bitterness to it, I do not like that taste nor do I like to be lied to."
The nurse rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look forward .
"It's just blood, take what you want so I can get out of here!"
Mr. Vanuro shook his head to narrow his eyes.
"Thought you were to be engaging in sex with that nurse I saw you with earlier, what did you two do in that room if you...."
Mr. Tamura signed and loud.
"Can we please not talk about this! It..... Just didn't happen. Just take what you want."
"That's not our deal, I told you, you need to have sex."
"Ugh! No I don't, you want my blood, I'm giving it to you and you still won't take it, not my fault, just pay me and I want to go."
Mr. Tamura stood up to then try to walk forward, the doctor placed his hand to his wrist to then pull him back to then make this man go to his back, for the vampire to then go over him, Mr. Vanuro sat to this nurse to have his hands above his head into one to be looking down at him with a hard face.
Mr. Tamura darted his eyes about him.
"What are you doing!"
"I do not like to be decived, nor do I like you are going against our deal."
The doctor then looked down to tilt his head to the side to look over the nurses pants.
Mr. Tamura furrowed his brow to feel confused.
"What are you looking at?"
The doctor slowly peered his eyes up to look this human in his eyes.
"I do not desire to do this, however you are too leave me no real choice here."
Mr. Tamura looked to the doctor confused.
"What are you talking about?"
The doctor looked straight down to then place his hand to this humans pants to start to undo.
Mr. Tamura widened his eyes.
"What in the hell are you doing!"
The doctor then squeezed at the nurses wrists has he thrashed about, he then lifted his head up to look to the action..
"Ooow! Why are you...."
Mr. Tamura tensed to then slowly move his head down to then widen his eyes has he saw his limp member be taken out of his pants to be sitting upon his boxers.
"What the fuck are you doing! Put that back you pervert!"
The doctor rolled his eyes, to then place his hand to mr. Tamuras limp dick to then start to move his own up and down.
Mr. tamura gritted his teeth to continue to thrash, but to know this was a losing battle.
"Damnit! Get off! Don't touch me there! God! Why are you doing this!"
"Need to get you hard, so you can climax, it'll make the blood taste very sweet."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes.
"The blood is not important right now! You need to stop touching me this is gross! I'm not gay, neither are you!"
"This has nothing to do with that, also if you had just listened, I would not be doing such a thing, however I am not going to wait any longer, I need to fed."
The nurse rolled his eyes.
"Then go to your fiance! Those clubs, or that synthetic blood! I am not your only option!"
"Mm, but you are here now, just get hard."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes again.
"You can't make me enjoy this! I am not mother fucking gay!"
The doctor looked to the nurse to then look back down, he was indeed not getting hard, he then went forward to place his lips close to his ear.
"Maybe I can not make your enjoy a man touching you like this however, what would be too happening if a woman was to be doing this? A bit breasted woman?"
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth has he started to imagine that.
"Don't...... Don't do that."
The doctor then felt the nurse dick twitch.
He then moved his head closer.
"Is that your type? Women who are a bit shorter then you, with very big breasts? If you were with a woman right now what would you be doing to her? Where would you be touching?"
Mr. Tamura made a hard face to then turn his head to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"Damnit stop!"
"Do you like your women with a skinny waist to? Do you like when they are very tight or a bit lose?"
Mr. Tamura started to take in deep breathes, his body started to relax a bit to start to succumb to this level of touching.
"God damnit! Nn... Stop!"
The doctor darted his eyes a bit has he felt this nurse start to get hard. He then placed his mouth closer to his ear.
"Which is it Mr. Tamura? Do you like them very tight? Or very loose?"
Mr. Tamura lifted his head back a bit to then place his mouth into a hard line has he started to imagine what he liked. The doctor moved his head back to look down to see this nurse was very much rock solid.
Nodding, he then went to his ear to talk seductively.
Mr. Tamura turned his head to start to move his groin with this action, to lose himself to that savory voice has it was saying very dirty things.
He then lifted his head up to start to breathe heavily.
The doctor took his mouth from his ear to look down to his very hard cock that was ozzing pre cum, to tell her was growing close.
He then moved his mouth back to his ear.
"Is someone about to cum?"
Mr. Tamura whimpered.
"You are a sick, twisted.....nn..... I'm going to....."
Mr. Tamura popped eyes open has he felt that vampiric doctor place his canines into his neck to lap up his blood has he came and hard, for the nurse to keep moving his groin through that hand, he wanted more, having these teeth into his neck while he pumped his length, it was an incredible feeling.
The doctor then started to slow his stroking has he gathered what he wished for to then take his canines out, to then move his head away to then look down.
"Did you...... Just cum again?"
Feeling the doctors grasp from up above loosen, Mr. Tamura placed his hands to his chest to push him to the side to immediately place himself away to then turn to eye over the doctor.
"You are so sick and perverted! This deal is off! Don't ever come near me again!"
The doctor watched has the nurse left in a huff to then look down to his hand that was covered in the nurses white seed to eye over it.
After what I just tasted, there is no chance of that, eventually things need to go further, your blood was just so......
The doctor shook his head to then get up to wash his hand to figure out a way to make this nurse understand they were not at all done yet.