questions

With his head hung back a bit, type was sitting to the vampire, has they were to the middle of the bed, for him to go up and down with the friction, type had his hands to the doctors shoulders to grip has he was being penetrated and hard.
Tharn then took his canines out to then move his hands from his waist to his upper shoulders to fuck type and hard has he came to fill him has type had came inbetween.
Type then fell back to breathe heavily to have his arms streached out to turn his head to smile a bit.
Tharn looked him over to then take himself out to go to the mini fridge to open to grab something to place to his mouth to then eye with a hardened face.
Type moved about a bit, to then turn his head to look over tharns back to then slowly get up to his forarms.
He then got up to go to him to be too his knees to have his mouth to his neck to kiss to then go to his ear.
"Can't tell me your done yet."
Tharn placed the vile of blood to the back of the mini fridge to then grab something out for the human, to then hold it up has he closed the door.
"You need something to raise your sugar level before we go again."
Type moved his head back to eye over the drink and food to then grab to then get up to turn to go back to the bed has he started to eat and drink, tharn watched him to then turn his head to eye over the mini fridge, to then get up, to place his hands to types glorious figure to run them about to have his mouth to his neck to lick to then use his body to push type to the bed.
After another very incredible round, type was laying to his stomach with his arms under his head to take in content breaths.
Tharn sat up a bit with his back to the wall, to have his head slightly turned to be eyeing that mini fridge, type then furrowed his brow has things were nagging him in his head.
Type then took in a very deep breathe to then open one eye to look up at tharn, he then opened both to be eyeing over him.
"What are you looking at?"
Tharn then wrapped his arms about.
"Think you need to consume more food "
Type shrugged to then slowly look down.
"I believe I'm okay. Um..... So I'm curious."
Tharn peered his eyes down..
"About?"
Type then rolled to his back to place his arms under to look to the ceiling.
"Can....I ask you some questions?"
"Depends on what you are too be wanting to ask."
"Just simple, mm....... Am I a better fuck then those women you had before me?"
Tharn raised an eye brow, type then lifted his head back to eye over him.
"Am I?"
"Maybe."
Type made a face to then lay his head back to look up.
"Ass."
Tharn rolled his eyes .
"Having sex with a male has it's advantages. Such has I can't get you pregnant."
Types eyes widened.
"Ive never really wondered about that. So vampires can get women pregnant?"
"Some."
"Are you one of that some?"
"Yes. My parents tested me when I was 15."
Type turned to go to his stomach to eye over tharn .
"Why do young?"
"Puberty."
Type nodded to then peer his eyes down.
"Why won't you really fuck odot?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"We are not to discuss her."
Type looked up to raise an eye brow.
"There has to be a reason why you won't have sex with your fiance tharn. Can't just be because of the blood."
"That is the answer."
"But you get blood from me so...... Why won't you have sex?"
"Virgins still have there advantages."
Type rolled his eyes..
"So cryptic. Mm...... Do you want to?"
Tharn looked to type a bit confused with that question .
"Why are you asking me that?"
"I've seen you with her a bit and......I don't quite understand why you two are together."
"There are advantages to our pairing. I have told you this. Also I am at that age. Marriage and to have children."
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"But..... Do you want those things?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes a bit.
"I'm not gay type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"That's not what I'm asking."
"I can tell that is where you are leading too. We have sex because it makes your blood like liquid fire to me. That is all."
Type made a hard face to then look down .
Tharn tilted his head by the action..
"Does that make you upset human?"
Type signed to then go to his back to eye over the ceiling.
Why did I start to ask him questions? I really just want to know why he has been a bit gentler and nicer but it seems this is the point. Maybe it's just for more sex. I'm nothing but my body to him until I can pay him off.
Tharn then moved up a bit.
"Type...... Did that make you upset?"
Type turned his head.
"Why do you care?"
Tharn darted his eyes to then move about to Hover over to start to kiss at types stomach to start to go down, type then placed his hands to tharns shoulders to then push him off to then get up to head to the bathroom.
"Not in the mood anymore. While I'm in here I would like you to leave."
Tharn went to his knees to eye over types retreating body to then go to the mini fridge to grab the vile of blood to look it over to then turn his head to look to the back of the door.
I am truly apologetic about this type, I need to know what you truly are, there is no way you are just a human.
Tharn then turned to start to leave to then stop to make a hard face.
Type came out to then stand to his back to have his head down to eye tharn was carrying something..
"Tharn..... What do you have in your hand?"
Tharn looked forward to dart his eyes.
Fuck!