the day that changed everything

Darting his eyes, tharn looked over his computer has he finished his reports, to then look to the time.
He had an hour before he had to go back to the hospital for a very long shift, 97 hours straight.
Getting up, he emailed all of them to his hospitals office to then go to become hygienic.
Finishing his shower, he then stood before the mirror to then brush at his teeth to then spit out the remainder to go about to then go get dressed after he placed his tooth brush away.
Dressed, he then brought up his arm to roll his eyes, he had 30 mintues left.
Bringing his arm down, he decided to go to work early, there really wasn't anything else he could be doing.
Placing on his protective gear he then went about to his car to then get in to place on the darkness to the windows to then go straight to work.
70 hrs in, tharn flexed his jaw has he was too his 100 surgery. He then lived his hands up for the nurse to then finish.
"Great just has always doctor."
Tharn nodded, he then turned to go quick to the sink to take off his gloves then wash his hands, he had gone these 70 hours without drinking any blood.
Almost to dry his hands he then turned his head to look at a nurse.
"Doctor.......a five car pile up has happened we really need you and now!"
Tharn nodded with a stern face.
"I'll be right there after I sterilize my hands again "
"Thank you so very much."
Tharn watched her go to they look down, this was starting to become dangerous for him.
Shaking his head, he then sterilized his hands to then go about.
A long time later, tharn was to a room to have his arm up to be looking to his watch, he was now 80 hours in without feeding.
He then took down his watch to then turn his head to eye over that one nurse, tharn turned his head to look back down to what he was doing.
Why does he need to be here for?
Mr. Tamura came in to then look over the doctor who looked paler to him.
"Dr. Vauno?"
"Mm?"
"I pulled the blood panels for miss. Mortimer for you, where would you like me to have them placed for you to eye?"
"My office."
Mr. Tamura nodded, tharn then Darted his eyes over what he was doing.
"Nurse?"
Mr. Tamura turned back to eye over him.
"It's still Mr. Tamura. But yes?"
"I need the scapel that is too that table, can you give that to me?"
Mr. Tamura looked to then nod to go to it.
Tharns eyes widened has he heard a noise, he turned his head to look to the nurse who brought up his finger to look at it to wince, he accidentally cut into his finger while picking up the scapel.
"Shit..... Doctor, you don't have any bandages on you? I don't think this room has...."
Tharn darted his eyes over the nurse has time seemed to slow, he placed his other equipment to the sides on the table to then step towards the nurse who lifted his finger, has the blood started to drip, tharn slowly looked down to see droplets to the floor, he then slowly looked up to eye over this mans finger.
Mr. Tamura furrowed his brow has he looked over the doctor to grow in a bit of confusion.
"Doctor? Is something........"
Mr. Tamuras eyes widened has he watched the doctor grab his finger to eye has he examined it to then take it to his mouth to then take his tongue out to lick to then place that said finger in to suck.
Mr. Tamura Furrowed his brow to then take his finger it to look over the doctor in anger and disgust.
"Are you crazy! What are you doing! There are laws against your kind to do such a thing you asshole!"
Mr. Tamura turned to go about.
"I'm going to the board about this!"
Tharns eyes changed color, he then went to this nurse to grab him to take him away from the door to then pin him to the wall near by, to place his arms to his back wrapped, in-between them.
Mr. Tamura turned his head to look over the doctor.
"What in the hell are you doing! This is highly illegal! Let me go you son of a.......mmm!"
Mr. Tamura squeezed his eyes tight has he felt a foreign pain to his neck has this vampire placed his canines in to lap up the blood.
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth to then start to go with another tactic.
"Help! I need help in here! Doctor.....nnn!"
Mr. Tamura peered his eyes to the doctor who placed his hand to his mouth to cover to keep drinking. Mr. Tamura kept struggling and thrashing, it started to slow has doctor was taking his fill.
Mr. Tamuras eyes then started to go in the back of his head, his body started to go limp.
Feeling this, tharn then opened his eyes to then take his canines out to then look over Mr. Tamura, he then took his hand away, to move him to his back to place his hands to either arm.
"Nurse?"
Mr. Tamura kept his head hung to loll it back and forth, he then weakly moved his head up to eye over the doctor, to use his last remaining strength to bring up his hands to the doctors chest to then push him away to turn to try to go out, just to then succumb to the blood loss.
Mr. Tamura was there to catch him to then shake a bit.
"Nurse? Nurse?"
Tharn made a face to clicked his mouth, he then looked about to then eye an open locker, grabbing the nurses body he then shoved it in, to close to lock.
I still have a few more hours of my shift, you should be just fine.
Tharn made a face to then step back to eye over the locker to shake his head at another complication.