what is this?

Moving his head up and down a bit, type slowly started to wake up to then dart his eyes about, he then slowly moved his head back to then look up to eye over tharn, has he was too be laying on top of him, tharn had his eyes to type to have an arm behind his head to have an arm wrapped about him to then raise an eye brow has the seconda ticked by.
Type took in deep breathes to then move his head back down to then dart his eyes over the wall across the room to have a hard face.
Tharn then tilted his head has he continued to look down.
"If you're very tired you should sleep."
Type then looked to his hand that was laying to the vampires body.
"I'm not very tired."
"Hungry? Thirsty? Sore?"
"You didn't take my blood. So I don't fully feel those things."
"Mm....were not going to...."
Type took in a very deep inhale to Furrow his brow.
"What you said earlier...... Tharn this really is just an arrangement."
"Not fully."
Type signed to then look up.
"Really?"
Tharn gave a stiff nod.
Type rolled his eyes to lay his head to his body to shake his head a bit.
"Should run that by your fiance tharn."
"She has nothing to do with this."
Type then got up to really eye over the vampire.
"So what then? You get married and we keep up with this? I'm not gay tharn. Nor a fucking prostitute! Or a blood whore! I also feel nothing for you. I'm just paying off my debt."
Type then started to get off to then make a pained face, tharn moved and quick to place type to his stomach to then place his arms behind to look down has he sat to him.
"Damnit!"
"I have never ever seen you has a blood whore type! Never! This started off has an arrangement and now it has gone further. I can't seem to get you out of my mind!"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"That is because we have been intimate. There is nothing else to it!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"I believe there is more to that."
Type shook his head to sign.
"Believe whatever you fucking want! Now get off!"
Tharn then slowly went down to go to types ear.
"Do you really believe this is just an arrangement? Do you really believe you feel nothing for me?"
Type made a hard face to then start to thrash.
"God damnit! Let me go!"
Tharn then looked back to look over type.
"I could have you both type."
Type stopped to flex his jaw in anger.
"You are such a....... Get off of me!"
"I'm sure I can juggle you both type."
"I do not share unlike you!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"So you do want me?"
"Oh god! Do you want to know why it was so hard for me to have sex with a nurse! It's because I go into committed relationships before I have sex! I am not the type of guy like you to be with multiple people! I want a real loving relationship! Now I want you to get the fuck off and go away!"
Tharn tilted his head to look over type.
"Your into monogamy?"
"For a vampire you are not that bright!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then hunch himself over again to go to types ear.
"That is something that can be accomplished."
Type stopped thrashing to dart his eyes about to then peer them to the side to look has much to tharn has he could.
"What about your fiance?"
Tharn then moved his head back to look to type.
"I end my engagement. Will you become my sole lover?"
Type started to breathe in deep to then gulp, he then laid his cheek to the bed to look out ward.
"I'm..... Still not gay."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Believe through this arrangement you and I are."
"Ugh! Speak for yourself. I still want women."
Tharn then moved back up to then dart his eyes to think about that answer.
"Think you and I could be bi."
Type started to take in deep breathes.
"Tharn..... You need to get off."
Tharn then peered his eyes to him.
"We need to discuss some things type."
"There is nothing to discuss! I will not become your lover! I just want to finish this stupid arrangement, pay you back all the money I owe, then move out and actually start a meaningful life!"
"What would your definition of a meaningful life be?"
Type took in deep breathes to think about that.
"The hospital does not have a policy about same sex couples type. You and I could become something....."
Tharn then started to go slowly down to go straight back to types ear.
"You would be with the most sought after doctor, do you not know how many people would be jealous over you? Envious?"
Type started to take in deep breathes to start to try and shake tharn off.
"Ugh! You are so vain! And....nn...."
Tharn then took out his tongue to start to lick types ear, he then started to relax you then curl his bottom lip inward to moan into his mouth.
"Just think about it type. I can give you a life most have dreamed of."
Type lifted his head back has he felt the vampires cock start to rub itself between his cheeks.
"What do you say type? Mm? I can give you a monogamist relationship. It would only be you and me. Just become solely mine. Let me also find out by your blood what you are. So then...."
Types eyes then refocused to then make a very hard face, taking in a deep breathe type was able to move about quick enough to then toss tharn off to then move quick to go to his butt to place his hands behind himself to look over the vampire.
"So that's what this is! You just want....ugh! I'm fucking human you piece of shit!"
Type then got off the bed, for tharn to town his head to watch.
"Type. That is not...."
Type went to the bathroom door to then turn about to eye tharn in anger.
"Fuck off!"
Type then slammed the door to place his body to it to look forward to shake his head.
So that's what this is now. This vampire will say whatever just because he thinks I'm something else then human.
Type then brought up his arm to look hard at it.