fuck!

Sitting to the edge of the bed, Mr. Tamura had his head hung to be bend over a bit to have his hands cupped together to be eyeing to shake his head to take in deep breathes.
Tensing, Mr. Tamura took in a deep breathe to then straighten up to place his hands to either side of the bed, to gulp has he watched the doctor come in, to eye over, to then turn to go to his dresser, Mr. tamura kept his eyes to him to then click his teeth together.
"I...... Don't want to do this."
The doctor took off his work shirt to then open his dresser to grab out a white shirt to then turn to eye over him.
"Mm....."
Mr. Tamura took in a very long deep inhale to then peer his eyes down has the doctor came to him to then cock his head to the side.
"2,000 then."
Mr. tamura rolled his eyes to then peer them to the side to shake his head.
The doctor then wrapped his arms about himself.
"Either take what I am offering you or I believe this is something the hospital needs to know."
Mr. Tamura flexed his jaw to then turn his head back to look over him.
"You know.....has I'm thinking, I don't think I could get in trouble for sleeping in my car on there grounds."
Mr. Tamura then got up to move quick to go about the doctor to stop in the door way to hang his head to ball his hands to either side of himself.
The doctor turned to eye.
"You may not for that, however who you owe a substantial debt too, that just may."
Mr. Tamura groaned to then lift his head up to eye over the white ceiling.
"Why are you....."
"I told you nurse, I am seeking your blood. This does not have to be difficult."
Mr. Tamura turned his head to eye over him.
"Then go to that fiance I've been hearing all over the hospital about! Or go to one of those blood clubs. There are so many ways for you to....."
The doctor rolled his eyes.
"There are infectious diseases that are in you humans that could.......hurt me, those humans at those clubs are not always clean, can tell you are. Now......"
The doctor moved his hand out for Mr. Tamura to come back and sit.
He eyed the action with a face.
"I...... Don't want to do this......"
Mr. Tamura hung his head to then go back to where he started to make a hard face to dart his eyes, the doctor looked over him to then go sit to the side to have his head turned to eye his neck to see a vein in it to be beating.
The doctor started to go closer.
Mr. Tamura widened his eyes to then move his head to the side to then look over him, the doctor stopped to raise an eye brow.
Mr. Tamuras heart started to pound in his chest.
"You..... Didn't answer me about your.... Fiance, why don't you....."
The doctor rolled his eyes to look forward.
"This has nothing to do with her."
"Maybe not but....... This doesn't need to happen, just go to her and....."
The doctor snapped his head to the side to look over the nurses face.
"I am seeking your blood. Listen, your wasting time, does not need to be this difficult."
Mr. Tamura signed.
"There are other blood sources, why do you want mine?"
The doctor made a hard face.
"My reasons. Now just turn your head so I can....."
The doctor looked down to Mr. Tamuras vein.
Mr. Tamura darted his eyes over him to watch has the doctor started to go closer, he moved back, the doctor stopped to eye up to start to become irritated, an emotion he was too be feeling more and more because of this nurse.
"Nurse!"
Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth.
"It's Mr. Tamura! We have an agreement! Also, ive told you, I don't want to do this, and I...... Don't want to have to be here for a week to...."
The doctor moved back a bit.
"I will not take that much, just enough, then I'll give you 2,000....... And then..... I'll be silent..... For awhile....."
Mr. Tamuras lips parted.
"What?"
The doctor shrugged.
"We can discuss that after, now stop stalling."
Mr. Tamura then got up to eye the doctor has he proceeded to try to go to his neck again.
"Oh no! We are going to discuss this now! This is...... To just happen one time not on repeat!"
The doctor stood to eye over the nurse.
"I am not going to continue this game with you nurse. Now sit down for...."
"I am not going to sit down! I have not agreed to this! You researched into my business that has nothing to do with you and now you're telling me this is going to happen again! I'm not going to become your personal blood......"
Mr. Tamura placed his mouth into a hard line has the vampire went straight to him to eye him over in anger.
"I told you in that parking lot what we would be doing here, you knew it when you got in my car now all you are doing is wasting time. I will not force you into this, however, if you leave, when I have my shift I will be going to the board. So you do whatever it is you want to do, but if you do not go and sit down right now and give me what I am seeking, well...... You know what will happen next. So what will it be!"
Mr. Tamura made a hard face to look down.
"It....... Hurts......"
The doctor looked him over.
"I..... Do have a numbing agent."
Mr. Tamura signed to then go about the doctor to then go back to sit to close his eyes.
The doctor turned to eye over him.
"Just do it!"
Mr. Tamura tensed to grit his teeth, the doctor went straight to him to sit to sink his canines in.
Tharn opened his eyes has he laped up the blood to think .
It's not has good has it was last time however, it tastes still better then that fake blood and odots........
Mr. Tamura started to groan and wince, tharn looked over him to then take his canines out.
"How.... Would you like the 2,000?"
Mr. Tamura breathed in deep to then gulp he turned his head to look over him.
"Go..... To hell!"
Mr. Tamura then got up to leave has quick has he could even though he was slightly light headed.
The doctor watched him go to then flop to his bed to look up to make a face.
Thought it wouldn't be......... Thought it was going to be bad....... Great......a complication! A complication that needs to happen again!