need to push harder against this but

Moaning a bit, type had his head to the side, squeezed into a pillow, to have his upper up, to feel tharns very hardened length go in and out and hard into his tight cavity, tharn moaned into this, to peer his eyes up to dart them over type. 

Tharn then moved his hands palms down, to stop thrusting. 

Type turned his head a bit more to peer his eyes up at tharn. 

"Wha...."

"I want you to move that cute little ass on my cock."

Type made a hard face has he looked over tharn to press his head back to the pillow, to squeeze his eyes shut to start to do just that. 

Tharn moved his head down to place his forehead to his back to rub it back and forth. 

"So good my human."

Type turned his head to place it into the pillow to groan. 

Damnit! I need to stop giving into tharn! God! Why am I like this! Why does having sex with this vampire have to feel so good. 

Tharn then started to kiss about his back to lick to then thrust with types movements. 

Type gripped at the bedding harder. 

Tharn then moved his head further up to go to his ear. 

"Seems someone is about to cum."

Type turned his head to the side to moan loudly. 

Tharn moved his hands to types waist to move him a bit higher to Fuck him harder. 

Types tip then hit the bedding to be leaking pre cum from his slit and hard, type couldn't help but to move his body more harder against tharns actions to feel his head be lifted back to feel tharn place his cannines in. 

"Aaah God! Cumming!"

Tharn squeezed his eyes tight has he felt types hard cavity constrict to then fill him up. 

Type relaxed his body to breathe in deep. Tharn took his mouth off to lick where he bit to continue to thrust and slow. 

"Nn..... Stop."

"Do you really want that?"

Tharn moved his body to types to wrap his arms about, to lay his cheek to his back to continue to thrust. 

"I just..... We just...... I'm tired..... Worked a long shift today....."

"Has did I."

"Your a vampire. Doesn't matter. You need to stop."

Tharn moved his groin back to place his tip to his outter to start to tease. 

"Sure?"

Type took in a deep inhale. 

"Tharn...... Why didn't you take my blood?"

Tharn moved up a bit to place his bottom lip to types ear to rub it up and down. 

"We are over that."