what to do now?

Getting up, tharn went about to go to his computer to sit before it to make a face.
I need to do this.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then place his fingers to the key board.
Moving his head up and down, type to his stomach moved his hand up and down to then slowly open his eyes to dart them.
"Mm.... Tharn?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then go to his back to place his hand to his forehead to rub a bit to then get slowly up to hit the mini fridge, has he felt a bit weak.
Eating what he could, type then turned to eye over the bed to see a lot of cum about, he then grabbed at the sheets to then take them away to then place new ones on, to then place the dirty ones to the corner, knowing it was too late to do the laundry, type then went to the bathroom to clean himself up from back there to then relieve himself to then go back to the bedroom to eye about.
Where is that vampire?
Types eyes widened to then look down to roll his eyes.
I'm getting addicted to this. Fuck! Why does it have to just feel so fucking good!
Type signed to then go about. He wanted the vampire to make it go away, since it was semi his fault.
Has he started to leave he looked to the clock to see it was 3 in the morning, shrugging he then went about to look a few different places, to then go to another area to see the vampire sitting to his chair before the computer.
Type looked him over a bit confused to then step to him to go behind to look forward, the computer screen was black.
Type then looked back down to the top of the doctors head.
"Doctor?"
Tharn didn't move, he kept looking forward to dart his eyes has he mentally processing of what he found out about type.
Type raised an eye brow to then place his hands to his shoulders to start to rub.
"Mr. Vanuro?"
He still didn't move an inch.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then wrap his arms about to tilt his head to the side to look the vampire up and down.
"Tharn?"
Tharn then blinked to then turn his head to eye over the human.
"What are you doing here?"
Type narrowed his eyes to then roll them to start to kiss at tharns neck.
Tharn turned his head to have it be forward to tilt it a bit to the side.
"Rude vampire."
Type then started to move his hands up and down tharns bare chest, tharn then peered his eyes down.
"Mm.... What are you doing? Why aren't you in bed?"
"We've gone a few times human, it's late for you."
Tharn then moaned a bit, type took out his tongue to run it up and down his neck..
"And yet I'm so very hard. Aren't you?"
Type then moved his hands lower to take one to place into tharns boxers to lay it to his erection to smile to then go to his ear.
"Can see I'm not the only one. Mm... Come to bed?"
Tharn slowly darted his eyes.
"Thought...... You didn't..... Like this act between us? You thought of yourself has a....."
Type moved his head back to look over tharn to sign, he then went about to eye down. Tharn kept his head forward to look at the black screen.
"I try not to think about it anymore. Close to paying you off so......"
Tharn Furrowed his brow to then turn his head to look up at type.
"You owe me 608,564 baht."
Types eyes widened.
"No. I owe you close to maybe a few thousand with how much you and I have been...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look back at the computer screen.
"That wasn't our arrangement, it's the blood I seek type not your body. I haven't been taking your blood thus why you still owe what you do."
Types lips parted to scoff.
"That has not been on me."
Tharn shrugged.
Type flexed his jaw to then place a hand to tharns head to turn it to the side.
"Then you need to start taking my blood, mm..... Still want you to take care of this."
Type then placed his other hand to tharns to then place it to his erection that was throbbing.
He then moved his head closer to lay his mouth to his, tharn kept his eyes to type to dart has they kissed.
How can you be this well adjusted after everything you've been through?
Tharn shook his head to then move and quick, he then grabbed hold of the human to then make him jump up, for them to stay locked in there deep kiss, to take him back to bed.
After, tharn was to his back to look over the ceiling, to still process what he read about the human and the reason why he asked for all that money.
Tharn then turned his head to look over the humans back to make a face.
Shaking his head a bit, tharn then turned his head forward to look back up to then start to get up to then widened his eyes to peer them down.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep inhale to move his head up and down tharns chest.
"Tired......."
"I can see that, but why are you on me?"
"It's.... Hot in here..... Your cold.....mmm.... Deal with it."
Tharn then wrapped his arms about to then look back up.
"You dont feel warm."
Type signed.
"No fevers just..... Warm here..... Let me sleep......"
Tharn placed his hand to his head to caress.
"Go to sleep then human."
Type couldn't help but to relax to then fall under.
Tharn darted his eyes over the ceiling to slowly shake his head.
What am I going to do with what I now know? Should I talk to him about it?
Tharn turned his head to look to the wall.
I now know about the money however I don't have a clue on how you can take me, your body figure and a few other things. Guess I just have to do deeper research.
I need to know.
Tharn held type tighter.