how did this happen?

Type darted his eyes over tharn to then shake his head to wrap his arms about himself to look over him in anger..
"What in the hell are you doing here! Where is....."
Type started to look about.
Tharn sat up to keep his eyes to type.
"Where is who?"
Type signed to then look back to tharn.
"How are you here?"
"I drove."
Types eyes narrowed.
"I believe you know what I....."
Type made a hard face to then turn to go to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet, he drank too much, tharn then got up to go about to place himself to the side of the door way to look over type.
"I kept calling you until you finally picked up. Angry and I can tell now drunk, you told me to leave you alone since you were going to take a girl to this hotel to fuck. Those were your words."
Type took in deep breathes after he emptied his stomach a bit, to then move his head up to then take the lid down to then flush to place the side of his head to it to look to the side to sign.
"So why are you here?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Believe you know."
Type then got up to go to the sink to wash his mouth out to then hang his head to look down.
"No I actually don't. What does it matter that I was coming to this hotel with a woman to have sex with...... Where.... Where is she?"
"What does that matter?"
Type turned to look over tharn not amused with that answer.
"Don't play coy with me. Where is she tharn."
"Never left her job. I was able to come to the bar and quick to let her know you're too drunk and I was too take you home."
Type rolled his eyes to look down.
"Fuck....."
Tharn then stepped to type to look him over.
"Who said you could go and have sex with another?"
Type looked to tharn.
"I can have sex with anyone I want. Now move."
Type started to try to go about tharn to get pushed back.
"Oow! What the....."
Tharn looked and hard at type.
Type looked him up and down.
"What.....I can..... Just like you can go and have sex with odot. Now move!"
Tharn then placed his hand to types wrist to then turn to pull him out.
Type shook his head.
"No! God I'm hungover and I am not.... Hey!"
Type was pulled about to hit the bed to his stomach, he groaned has his stomach still was hurting him a bit, he tried to get up to then sign, he turned his head to look over tharn.
"Get off!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then shove himself in. Type lifted his head back to moan to then place his forehead to his bed.
"Dammit!"
Tharn then placed types arms behind his back to then take a hand to his head to grip his hair to then move it back to go to his ear to pentrate type and hard..
"You are not going to have sex with anyone other then me! What you tried to do is not going to happen again!"
Type breathed and hard has tharn was hitting him and hard from behind.
"Fuck! What is wrong with you!?"
Tharn started to trace types ear with his tongue.
"You..... You are is what is wrong with me."
Type took in a deep inhale has he was moved.
Into another position, type was sitting on tharns cock, to have his back to him, head hung, to moan with every thrust, tharn laid to his back to have his hands to types waist to grip a bit to help him go up and down.
"How.....mm.... How are you to be feeling type?"
"Pissed!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his hands to types stomach.
"How are you feeling here?"
"Nn..... Don't ask...... Just.....aah...... Make me cum!"
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then take a hand close to his mouth to then puncture his thumb until he had a droplet of blood to eye.
"Are you to be in pain?"
"Aaaah...... I'm hungover...... Just...... Don't stop....."
Tharn slowly turned his eyes to then move up to place that thumb to his mouth, type suckled on that thumb not to know what tharn did to Furrow his brow has he was a bit confused, his stomach and head ache were going away, he also started to feel a bit of more energy.
Type took tharns thumb out to then move about to really ride tharns cock to have his head lifted back to coo.
"Aaah..... Harder!"
Tharn looked over type to then place his thumbs to types nipples to play with them to then eye his one thumb he had punctured.
Type made a hard face to then open his eyes to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to then move them for him to lay to his back to have tharn over him to plant his feet to either side of tharns body to move his body with him to dart his eyes about .
"Aaah.... Fuck me harder!"
Tharn looked him over to then tilt his head to the side to then place his mouth to his for type to insert his tongue for them to swirl then about the others, type then placed his hands to tharns head to grip his hair to move faster with tharn, tharn then tensed to cum for type to do the same.
Type then moved up to continue to grind upon tharn wanting more, without really knowing why but he was not at all going to stop.
Looking to the ceiling a bit later, type breathed heavily to flex his jaw, he then turned his head to look over tharn who was to his side to be eyeing type.
Type narrowed his eyes..
"What did you do?"
"What are you....."
Tharns eyes widened has type pushed him down to get on top of him to eye him over.
"You fucking did something! All I want is you too...... Dammit!"
Type hunched himself over to place his mouth back to tharns to then manuver himself over his erection to then straddle and hard, he still wanted more.
Tharn placed his hands to types back for this to run itself out.