this is harder then I thought

Darting his eyes, Mr. Tamura was bent over a counter to have his head down a bit to be looking over a patients file, he then made a face has he felt his phone go off in his scrub pants, signing he then strightened up to then grab out his phone has he turned his body a bit to then open it look at a text message from the doctor.
Dr. Vanuro: my shift ends at 9pm, make sure you are too before my car, that's 9 hours from now. You know what to do if you do not want my assistance.
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then shove the phone into his back pocket to look forward a bit in frustration.
You are not going to touch me again you prick!
Mr. Tamura signed to then turn his head to see a nurse he had done things with come about, he then took in a deep breathe to eye over her has she came to stand next to him to the counter to look down to eye over a patients file.
"What are you up to...... Sexy?"
Mr. tamura rolled his eyes at that line.
The nurse giggled.
"Sexy? Mmm don't think so, just coming off a very hectic shift."
"Mm, don't see that. So your shift is almost over?"
She nodded.
"That it is."
Mr. Tamura then stepped closer.
"Maybe we can go and....."
Mr tamura clicked his mouth, the nurse widened her eyes to then turn her head to look over him.
"Here? Your crazy."
She then looked to the file to have pink come about her cheeks, Mr. Tamura stepped closer to go to her ear.
"Crazy about you. Come on..... We've been doing things for a bit.....I really..... Like you pitra."
She made a face to then move her head back to eye over Mr. Tamura.
"Mmm....... Meet me in the downstairs bathroom in 15."
Mr. Tamura smiled and wide.
She looked over him to then grab her file to then leave.
Mr. Tamura turned to eye to then sign, the doctor was coming about, he then turned his head to eye her to then go to the nurse.
"Did you receive my text message?"
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then bend himself a bit to the counter.
"Leave me alone."
"I would if we had better communication skills."
"Ugh.....I got it. I'll be there. Now leave me alone "
Mr. Tamura grabbed his file to go about the doctor to head to that bathroom, the doctor turned his head to watch him go.
Placing the file away Mr. Tamura then went to the bathroom to be there first to eye about, he then hung his head to hit his hands together to take in deep breathes.
Hearing the door open Mr. Tamura turned to smile a bit has he looked to the nurse who came in to breathe a bit heavily to then lock the door to go to mr. Tamura, she used her body to push him to the stall wall to then place her hand to his crotch to rub while looking up with a giant smile.
"I just came out of a 10 hr shift. I do want to go home, can't take all night okay."
Mr. Tamura shook his head.
"Don't believe it will."
The nurse then made a face to look down to eye what she was too be doing with confusion.
"Um....it might..... Why won't you get...."
Mr. Tamura darted his eyes.
"Maybe I need more then this...... Can you....."
The nurse looked up to widen her brow to then place her lips to his to then slowly go down, Mr. Tamura took in a deep breathe to then watch has this nurse placed her hand to his scrub pants to start to lower, to look over his very limp dick to make a face, she then peered her eyes up.
Mr. Tamura placed his hand to her cheek to caress.
"Sure if you suck on it......mm.... Also call me by my first name."
The nurse nodded to then look to his limp member to then move her head closer .
"Type.......mmm"
Type took in a very long breathe to place his hands to her hair has she sucked away, however he stayed limp.
Type Furrowed his brow.
What the hell! Why am I not getting hard! Haven't had anyone do this to you for.....
Type then made a face has he remember that doctor sucked on his dick a week ago.
Types eyes widened a bit, thinking of that doctor made him get hard a bit.
The nurse then pulled her mouth off to then start to lick at his head, she then moved back a bit more to then take her shirt off to throw to the side to take her semi big breasts out of her bra to then start to play with them to go back to sucking.
Type looked to that action to grit his teeth, usually that would turn him on but it wasent, he then signed has he felt himself go soft again.
The nurse then took her mouth off to eye up.
"What's wrong?"
Type shook his head to then grab her to turn to look down, to then place his hands to her scrubs pants to lower to then place his limp dick between her cheeks to then start to move it up and down to wrap his hands to her arms to keep her there to eye this action to become frustrated.
Why in the hell am I not getting hard! I got hard for that sick demented pervert doctor! Even some how pinched a tent when.....
Type stopped thrusting to then look to his semi hard dick.
Why is thinking of that asshole doing this to me!?
Type rolled his eyes, to then move his groin back to place his tip to her outter hole.
Whatever then!
The nurse turned her head to look to him.
"www. Wait!"
Type stopped to eye.
"Yes?"
"Condom? I'm not using anything. I do not want to get pregnant."
Type nodded, he then placed his hand to his back pocket happy he purchased one at the local pharmacy before he got there, he then ripped open the package to then place it on to roll his eyes he went soft again.
Type then took in a very deep breathe to let himself think of the doctor only a little, he did not want him to touch him again later.
Growing only semi hard again, type lifted his head back to look at the ceiling to try to place himself in however every time he got his tip in he would grow soft. The nurse rolled her eyes to turn her head to look to him once more.
"Type......I really can't stay all night..... Maybe your tired?"
Type signed to let the nurse go to then take the condom off to throw it away to fix himself to leave in anger to stomp through the hallways to be feeling very highly confused.