started a new life

Darting his eyes, type, aka jeno vitka, wrote down what he needed on a patient's profile chart to turn about to eye over them with a giant smile.
"Well, with your treatments, you have beat your cancer."
She smiled and wide to get off the bed to step to type to wrap her arms about to give him a hard hug.
"I almost gave up so many times back there, you really helped me keep going. Thank you so much!"
Type wrapped his arms about his patent to give her a hug back.
"See, knew you could beat it."
Moving back she eyed over him.
"So..... Dinner.... Tonight? Mr. Vitka?"
Type shook his head.
"I don't mix work with my personal life."
"But I'm no longer your patient. So.... Dinner at 8. The maple."
Type watched her turn to leave to take in a deep breathe.
I really have to stop this.
Type rolled his eyes to leave the room to go to the nurses station to place the chart down to move his hand up for another.
The nurse looked him over with a smile.
"What do you have to say?"
"Please."
She giggled to grab a file to stand to semi hand it to him.
"So.... When are we going to go out again? Really want to...."
Type took a deep breathe to grab the file to turn to leave.
"Maybe next time."
The nurse made a face to watch him go to sit down.
Going about, type worked the rest of his shift, to go to his one bedroom apartment to stand to his mirror to eye himself over.
I shouldn't be doing this again..... Maybe this time I'll.....
Type signed to turn to leave to meet his patient to the restaurant, sitting the two talked and low.
"So.... How long have you've been a nurse to this hospital?"
"Mm 6 months now. Have you've always been there?"
"Didn't you read my chart?"
"I tend not to pry."
"I've been in and out of that hospital for a few years now.....mm..... Have you've eaten enough?"
"Why?"
Her eyes widened a bit to then smile.
"Oh....."
Getting up rather quick, type paid the bill to then go to a hotel that was close.
Sitting to the edge of the bed, type had his tongue into this patients mouth to swirl it about for her to place her hands to his jacket to slide down to have it hit the floor, to place her hands to his chest to squeeze at his pectorals.
Type had his hands to her waist to keep up with the kiss to furrow his brow.
Damnit! Why am I not getting fucking hard!
The woman moved her head up and down, to slowly take her hands to types shoulders to move him down for him to Hover over.
Type took a deep breathe has they were to this act to move his hand down to get skirt to place his hand under her underwear to play with her clit a bit, trying to get hard to no avail.
The woman furrowed her brow to moan.
Type opened his eyes to look get over to move his eyes up to look to the head board, this was the 7th girl he tried to get hard with since that vampire and he just couldn't.
Moving his hand down, he placed his finger deep inside to still feel nothing.
The woman gripped his shoulders a bit to gasp a few moans to start to grind on that finger..
She then moved a hand to his pants to undo to place her hand in to try to get type hard to no avail.
Moving her head back she eyed over him.
"Um....."
Type rolled his eyes to take his finger out to move up to sit to the edge of the bed to look forward the girl breathed heavily to get up to turn her head to look him over.
"Um.... Is it me?"
Type signed to get up to step away from her to place his hand to his mouth a hand to his hip to dart his eyes about.
"I told you, I don't mix work and my private life."
"Is that really an issue?"
"Apparently. Do you need me to drive you home?"
The girl clicked her tongue to get up to step to him to wrap her arms about.
"Come on jeno..... Let's try again. Didn't even cum yet."
Type moved his hand down.
"Nothing is going to change. Let me take you home."
The girl signed to step back to eye over him..
"I think if you let me.....I can make it....."
The girl turned type about to press her body to his to move him back to a wall to then go to her knees, type kept his eyes to her has she looked up to take his limp member out to stroke.
"See."
The girl rolled her eyes to look to the action to then place him inside of her mouth.
Type tensed to move his head forward to look across the room to feel bad, this woman was trying so hard, but nothing she was doing was making him hard..
Has her jaw started to hurt, she took her mouth off to watch type continue to be limp.
"God! What kind of a guy are you!"
Type made a hard face to place himself away to grab ahold of her to place his hand to her arm to lead her to the door.
"What kind of a woman are you who goes after her nurse?"
Going to the door, type shoved her out, to then slam. The door in her face to place his forehead to the door to close his eyes to take in very deep breathes.
"Fuck!"
Type shook his head to turn to go back to the room to eye about to wrap his arms about himself, he then turned his head slightly to the side to hear the door open and close.
"Miss wartin?"
Hearing a small whisper, he furrowed his brow a bit confused with that to try to turn fully to then see nothing but black.
"Miss wartin? Is that you? What are you doing?"
He turned his head slightly has he felt something to his ear.
"I want to try.... One more thing."
Typed lips parted, miss wartin s voice sounded a bit off, he shrugged about to turn with a blind fold on.
"Miss wartin..... You really need to leave."
Type hung his head to feel hands to his chest to then be taken back a bit by force to be tossed to the bed, type laid to his back to sign.
This is not going to work! Will it?