to end not letting you go

Sitting to his desk, type Darted his eyes to then make a face to scribble something to a piece of paper, hearing something behind him, type turned the paper over to turn in his chair to look to tharn who came in with his head hung, to move it up to eye over him to stand right in front.
"Are you done with your shift?"
Type signed.
"Why?"
"Believe today is our anniversary."
Type flexed his jaw to turn in his chair to dart his eyes about.
"Are you referring to, when you forced this ring on me two years ago and you still won't leave!"
Tharn rolled his eyes, to step to him to place his hands to his shoulders..
"What I am to be referring to, is when I placed this ring to your finger and you have not taken it off. My fiance."
Type groaned to grab the piece of paper to go about tharn to leave.
"I haven't taken off because of the sex, that's all."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"So, I'm only my cock to you?"
Type stopped before the door to eye it over.
"If I say yes, will you leave?"
"No."
Type signed to then keep going forward.
"You are relentless."
Tharn turned to follow suit.
"That I am. My fiance."
Type groaned a bit harder has they walked through the halls.
"I said no, I don't even know how many times you've asked, so how am I your fiance?"
"You wear my ring type."
"Just told you why."
"Mm..... I'm just my dick to you."
Types heart thump unevenly, he knew that wasn't entirely accurate but didn't want to talk about this.
"Is your shift still going?"
"For 5 more minutes. What about you type?"
"I'm going to extend it for another hour."
"Id rather you didn't. I have a few things placed for us for our anniversary."
Type stopped to turn to eye over tharn.
"This is not our anniversary. Stop it."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to shake his head.
Type rolled his eyes to go through the halls.
"I sent your car home, after work you need to go to mine."
"Tharn.....I want to work another hour then go home."
"That's not the option tonight."
Type took in a big breathe.
"Fine! Just leave me alone."
Type walked quicker for tharn to match his speed..
"Your shift is over now. Do not extend it, meet me at my car."
Tharn then stopped to turn to leave, type turned to eye over him with a face to then peer his eyes down to turn the piece of paper over to look down at what he researched to look to tharn.
I'm sure what I've found out will be the end of this.....
Types heart started to sink a bit but he knew this needed to be the end, he wanted to really start his life, but couldn't because of this.
Type turned to then go to the locker room to then go to tharns car.
With his body to the side, he turned his head to eye over tharn has he came about.
"Happy you listened."
Tharn went to his driver's side to open the door to place his bag to the back to get in. Type rolled his eyes to remember what he researched to get in to buckle himself to look forward.
"So.... Where are we going?"
"A secluded place to be alone."
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"Why did you do that?"
"I want to be alone with my human on our anniversary."
Type rolled his eyes to look forward .
"We don't have an anniversary." He muttered.
Tharn peered his eyes to type to then look forward to drive and quick.
Getting to a restaurant tharn rented out for them, they sat to a lone table to the middle for tharn to watch type eat.
With his head hung, type ate at his food to furrow his brow.
"Quite it."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Quite what?"
Type signed to swallow his food to look to tharn.
"Staring at me it's annoying."
"Can't help it."
Type took in a deep breathe to eye down.
"Tharn.....I need to tell you....I have plans to move out."
Tharns eyes widened.
"Oh? You wish for us to move?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I am going to move, I um.... Also found out something."
"You are not going anywhere type. Also what did you find?"
Type looked to tharn.
"I found out the reason why you think you love me."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
Type made a face to reach his hand into his pocket to pull out that piece of paper to then slide it over to tharn, he grabbed it to read to place the piece of paper to the table to shake his head.
"I do not believe, I only love you because of the blood. I haven't taken any from you in the last 2 years and I still feel this. Regardless if you or this world thinks I can't I do. So type, you are not going to go anywhere and I need for you to accept my ring so we can start a family has you wished."
Types Lips parted to then make a face .
"I want to start a family with a woman! Two men.... It's sick tharn! You can't bring a child into a relationship with two men."
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"You should say that to the couples who are currently doing that. We can type. Stop being so difficult because you had a run in with one bad vampire before we met. Now accept my ring."
Type started to breathe heavily.
"You are such a...."
Type then looked to his ring to his finger to then stand to look at tharn to place his fingers to it.
"I do not want to marry you or have kids with you! This is the end of it?"
Type took off the ring to throw it has far has he could to then turn to leave, tharns eyes widened to then go to type and quick.
Looking with narrowed eyes and anger fueling him, tharn eyed this person up and down to then bare his teeth.
Moving and quick he went to them to place his hand to there throat to push all the way to a near by wall to then move them up.
"You are not going anywhere! I've had enough of this! Everything about you has always belonged to me!"
Type struggled to then place his hands to tharns to scratch and dig there nails in to then start to really scrambled has there air was being cut off.
Tharn growled to then shake his head.
"I will not lose you!"
Type screamed has tharn placed his canines into his shoulder to lap up the blood to then close his eyes and tight.
Type gulped has he later was laid to the floor to not feel anything to hear tharn was still to his throat to be lapping up the blood.
"Th..... Tharn..... Stop......."
Tharn took his cannines out to look over type, to then place his hand to his head to turn it for them to eye the other.
"I'm done with this type. You are mine! "
"Why......kill me?"
Tharn shook his head.
"You already have vampiric blood that runs through your veins, I'm making you a vampire type. So you will always be with me. I believe you being human is what is giving you pause."
Type breathed in shallow to close his eyes, he was growing so tired..
"I......I..... Know how to...... Kill myself..... When you...... Turn me...... That's what I'll do....I.....I.... Want to stay human......"
Tharns lips parted to dart his eyes to Make a very hard face has type passed out.
Taking in deep breathes, type slowly opened his eyes to look about to eye he was in the hospital, gulping he turned his head to eye out the door for a doctor to come in to eye over type, he let him know he had been asleep for almost a week, to let him know Mr. Vanuro dropped him off but never came back.
Type heard the doctor off and on to spend a month in the hospital, going home he learned tharn left, he went back to his hospital, leaving a note for type, letting him know he didn't want him to kill himself and wished him well.
After a year, type was walking down a paveway to turn to eye over wedding dresses to sign. In that year, he became a hermit, to work and stay in his place, to be indulged with himself, being bumped into, type turned his head to widen his eyes, he saw miss mortimer, they eventually went to a cafe to talk, she let him know what Mr. Vanuro did for her. Almost slept with her when she thought she was going to die, to only give her a first kiss, but he ended up saving her with his blood to then start his own practice to be doing that for others.
Type heard her to make a face.
Coming in his office, tharn had his head hung to be eyeing over a piece of paper to look over someones test results to then stop to slowly eye up to part his lips, type was to his desk, too move away from it, to step to tharn to dart his eyes over him to place a hand to his pocket to grab something to place it before him.
Tharn eyed the ring a bit confused to then eye type.
"Did.... You get married?"
Type shook his head to grab tharns hand to place it in to look him over.
"I won't accept your proposal unless you get to one knee and ask."
Tharns eyes widened to look over him..
"You....."
"Tharn."
Type eyed him up and down, tharn then went down to one knee to place the piece of paper to the ground to then grab his left hand to raise up the ring.
"Type..... Will you marry me?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Depends. I want to remain human, I want us to have 4 kids, I also want us to remain here. Also you need to give me a job with you."
Tharn couldn't help but to smile to place that ring on his left finger to then get up to dart his eyes about.
"That can be arranged."
Type nodded.
"Then yes. I will marry you."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Why?"
Type step forward to wrap his arms about.
"Was very lonely without you. You are more then just a dick to me tharn, I do love you."
Tharn parted his lips to then wrap his arms about type to give him a very deep kiss for them to then finally start there lives together.

The end