I hate you

With his bag next to him, the doctor made his way through out the hospital to then look up has he reached his car, he stopped to look over a mad nurse, he then stepped to him to place his free hand in his pocket.
"Did you not....."
Mr. Tamura snapped his head to the side with a furrowed brow.
"I do not want to discuss this."
"Well, I need to know for...."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then turn to place a hand to the door.
"Let's just go and get this over with."
The doctor Darted his eyes over the nurse.
"Did you have sex?"
The doctor then used his key fab to unlock the doors for Mr. Tamura to get in to slam behind him.
"Don't.... Ask!"
The doctor watched him go in to then turn his head to then go about.
I don't think he did.
The doctor then got into his car to place his bag to the back seat to then place the keys into the ignition to start to car to go forth.
Mr. Tamura kept his head to the side to look out the darkened window to be lost in confusion.
Getting to the doctors place, Mr. Tamura got immediately out to then go forth.
Mr. Vanuro watched him go to then grab his bag to then follow, to his door he placed his key in for them both to go inside, Mr. Vanuro turned his head to eye has the nurse took off his shoes and jacket to go straight to the bed, to sit to the edge to to be hunched over a bit to have a furrowed brow to take in deep breathes.
Mr. Vanuro shrugged at his behivor to then place the bag to the couch to then go to his bedroom to sit to the edge to eye over him.
"Nurse?"
Mr. Tamura signed, he then moved back a bit to place his hands behind him to look forward.
"That's still not my name."
"Mm....Mr. tamura?"
"Yes....." Mr. Tamura said slowly.
"Did you have sex?"
Mr. Tamura signed. He then flopped to his back to place his arms over his eyes, the doctor turned a bit to eye over this action.
"Just.......jerk me off, get what you need! I want to go home!"
"Mm, back to your car?"
"Ugh! Just do what you need to do I can leave!"
The doctor nodded.
"Well, since we have done hand and mouth now, which do you prefer?"
Mr. Tamura groaned.
"Either one that will get me out quicker!"
"You have to let me know which one would do just that."
"Ugh! I hate you! Mm..... Mouth!"
The doctor made a face.
"Are you sure not hand?"
Mr. Tamura took his arms away to then turn his head to look to the doctor.
"Your the one who asked, why when it doesn't seem you want to do oral."
The doctor shrugged, he then moved about to go to the floor to his knees to then place his hands to Mr. Tamuras legs to spread them apart to then place his hands to his scrub pants to start to lower, Mr. Tamura then got up on his forarms to look down.
"Why are you doing this if you don't want to?"
The doctor stopped to then eye up.
"This is what you are too be wanting."
Mr. Tamura made a hard face.
"What I am too be wanting is this all to end."
The doctor shook his head to then lower Mr. Tamuras scrub pants to see a semi limp dick, to then place his hands to it, Mr. Tamura started to breathe in and out shakily has he almost grew instantly hard.
The doctor started to move his head forward.
"www.... Wait!"
The doctor stopped to eye over him.
"Yes?"
"Let's just..... Do hands."
"You want to be fine quick yes? You said mouth."
Mr. Tamura signed.
"I know what I said but...... Even if this may take longer......I want this....."
"Thought you wanted to leave quickly."
"Aaah I.....mm....do but.... This is..... Disgusting enough....."
The doctor narrowed his eyes to then mine his hands to either side, Mr. Tamura looked over him.
"What?"
"Has I have said to you Mr. Tamura,I do not wish to do this, I am very much straight has are you, however it makes the blood taste so ever more sweeter. That is the only reason why I am too be doing such a thing."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes.
"Sure."
Mr. Vanuro raised an eye brow.
"You question my motives?"
"That I do. You have a fiance, do something like this to her and get all what you need from her not me!"
Mr. Vanuro flexed his jaw.
"We are not to talk about her!"
Mr. Tamura then flopped to the bed to place his hands to either side of his head to grip the sheets to move his groin up and down that very cold mouth has it wrapped itself about his hard warm cock to have a great amount of suction.
"Oooh God! Mmmm....."
Mr. Tamura placed his hands to the doctors head to grip his hair to make him deep throat.
The doctor peered his eyes up to watch over this nurse to make sure he was too get what he was wanting before he came.
The nurse couldn't help to start to thrust harder into that mouth..
Oh fuck! He is way better then any woman I've had done this to me! Fuck!
'oooh shit! I'm going to cum!"
The doctor moved up and quick to place his canines into his neck to then place a hand to his cock to stroke has he fed.
Mr. Tamura kept thrusting his cock up to then came soiling the doctors hand, he then placed his hands to his one arm.
"Dont......mmm.... Fuck........ Stop....."
Mr. Tamuras body bucked has the was about to climax for the second time, the doctor then took his canines out to not make this man get to light headed, he then eyed over him.
"Coming again?"
Mr. Tamura did just that to have his hands fall limply to either side to turn his head to fall asleep, didn't help he just came out of an 11 hr shift.
The doctor looked over him to then get up to fix the nurse to clean himself, to place him under the covers to then go to his computer to start to have an idea in his head.