I'm not an idiot

Tharn darted his eyes has he stood there but to know really what to say. Type stayed behind to be looking to that one hand to narrow his eyes.
"Tharn?" He asked slowly.
"This is my business."
"Not when it's my blood!"
Type then went forth to then grab the vile from tharns hand to eye it, tharn turned to look over type a bit confused.
"How did you know it's...."
Type Shrugged to then look to tharn.
"Dont know. But what I want to know is why are you keeping my blood tharn!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then eye the vile.
"Lunch for tomorrow."
"Bullshit."
Tharn peered his eyes to type.
"Think what you will. Now give it back."
Type shook his head to wrap his arms about.
"I'm not an idiot. I told you I'm fucking human you asshole!"
Tharn widened his eyes to then watch type turn to go to the bathroom.
He then followed to see type before the toilet to raise the vile to stare at him.
"Tell me what you were really going to do with this."
Tharn looked between type and that vile to then leave his eyes to that vile.
"I believe you already know."
Types lips parted..
"Your unbelieve able!"
Type then let the vile slip through his fingers to then flush it down to keep his eyes to tharn who eyed it with a bit of anger to look to type.
"Why can I not test your blood if you are indeed a human?"
"Because I said no!"
Type then went forth to go about tharn to then be moved to the wall to be too his stomach to breathe in and out hard.
"What the hell!"
Tharn placed his body to types to be too his ear to have his hands to either side of his head.
"If you are completely human then why are you fighting so hard against this?"
"It's my blood tharn! You already take it has is. I don't want it to be tested. I know I'm human."
"And yet you apperently can smell your own blood, you have this physique that belongs to a half breed, vampire, also...."
Type moved out of the vampires embrace to then turn to push him back.
"I don't care! Why do you! We're just in this arrangement for you to fed nothing else!"
Tharn made a hard face to take a step closer for type to move back to have his body to the wall once again.
"Do you really believe that?"
Types lips parted..
"What?"
Tharn then placed his hands to types neck to then take them slowly down by his finger tips to go further down has he kept his eyes to him.
Type gulped to dart his eyes about.
Tharn then placed his hands to his very hard erection to start to sensuously stroke, type couldn't help but to moan a bit.
Tharn then raised an eye brow to then go slowly down to his knees, type hung his head to watch.
Tharn then took his tongue out to flick it about his head, to then only suckle that part.
Types body tensed for him to lift his head up to Moan in bliss to place his hands to the vampires shoulders to grip here and there.
Tharn then placed his hands to the ground to then down this humans length.
Type then placed his hands to tharns head to grip at his hair to then move him up and down that cock to breathe heavily.
"Aaah....I want...mm.... More...."
Tharn then took his mouth off to eye over type.
"Take what you want then."
Type flexed his jaw to then push tharn to the ground to get on him to take a hand back to connect them to stay to grind, he placed his hands to his bare chest to grip at his pectorals to moan loudly.
Tharn placed his hands to types waist for them to continue to eye the other, type then broke direct eye contact to then move his head back has he started to really ride tharns cock.
"Mm..... Give me....aah.... More!"
Tharn then moved up to place a thumb to types erect nipple to move about to then place his other hand to his erection to pump has he placed his canines into types chest to bite but to suck.
Type wrapped his arms about to go up and down with the thrusting to breathe ever so heavily.
"Fuck! So good! Mm..... Your going to make me cum soon!"
Tharn nodded.
So am I human....... So am I....
After type laid to his side to take in deep breathes, tharn laid to his back to have his head turned to eye over type has what they said went through his head. He then moved to get up to go and get dressed knowing he did have work he needed to do. Type then slowly opened his eyes to dart them over the bed.
"Tharn?"
Tharn had gotten dressed to then be before the doors to stop, he then slightly turned his head to eye type.
"Yes?"
"What.... Did you mean when you said....."
"Believe you and I both know, this is far more then an arrangement. I..... Want to get to know you more.... Want..... To protect you."
Type rolled his eyes to then peer them to the vampire.
"What happens when two people have sex."
"Believe it's more then that."
Type started to breathe harder.
"I'm not gay tharn. Also your engaged to be married. Once I'm done paying off my debt...... I'm leaving."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"You can try."
Types lips parted to then watch the vampire leave to then go to his back to place a hand to his head to rub.
This is getting complicated. Also he didn't say anything about him not being gay and the fact he is engaged to be married. Is this vampire...... In love with me?
Type slowly turned his head to eye over the doors to then place a hand to his heart to feel it pumping madly to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
Fuck! He better not be!