never knew about this

Tharn laid to his back, has type straddled on his cock and hard, to be hunched over to have his hands to his chest to grip to moan, he then lifted his head back to continue to ride to somehow go harder, tharn with his hands to types waist started to grip just a bit more harder has he looked over this.
Type made a face to then place tharns hands to his cock, to then move his hands behind to keep going up and down hard.
Tharn looked over type, to place the palm of his hand to the top of his cock to swirl about has he placed his hand to his length to keep stroking.
"Aaaah God tharn! Going to cum!"
Type moved his groin up with the action has he ride tharns cock to then explode.
Tharn then moved and quick to lay type to his back to hover over to pentrate him and hard, type placed his hands to tharns shoulders to grip to eye over tharn.
"Fuck! Why do I want more of you! What did you do! Shit! Keep pounding me! Want to cum again! So good!"
Type lifted his head back to squeeze his eyes tightly shut to moan louder has tharn pounded away at types request.
Making type cum again and again and again, tharn humched himself over has he emptied his load into type once more, to then take himself out, to then go to lay to the other side of him to look up, type placed his arm over his forehead to look to the ceiling to breathe and hard to whimper a bit.
Tharn turned his head to look over him.
"Type?"
Type placed his hands to his eyes to rub .
"I'm still horny!"
"You need to take a break, eat, drink before I give you more."
Type slowly took his hands down to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"What did you do to me?"
Tharn placed his hand to types stomach to eye the action..
"Just wanted to make you feel better."
Types eyes widened to then move up to look down at tharn.
"You have to ask for my permission before you give me your blood! It's the law! What the hell is wrong with you!"
Tharn slowly looked up.
"Wanted to..."
Type rolled his eyes to then toss tharns hand away to then get up to start to go to the bathroom.
"Prick!"
Tharn turned his head to watch him go to then get up on his forarms.
To the shower, type moved his head back to then drink at the water, to then hung his head to look to the ground, to shake his head.
One drop of blood did this? Made me not be hung over and god...... I'm still....
Type looked to his still hard erection to shake his head to then place his forehead to the wall.
This could be a great Viagra.
Type signed, he really didn't know one drop of blood could do such a thing. He knew with more it could really help people, however vampiric law would not allow such a thing.
Type then washed his body to then take what he could of tharn, to then get out to go to gather a towel, to place about his waist, to then go to the mirror to look himself over.
This is a huge mess.
Type gulped to then turn to go back to the bedroom knowing there was no where else for him to go, especially when he still wanted tharn.
Leaving the bathroom, type looked about a bit confused has he alone.
"Tharn?"
Type then turned to look to the main door to see tharn who was fully dressed to come in with a plastic bag, he then looked to type to place it down to the bed to then step away.
"You want more. Then you need to eat."
Type looked to the plastic bag.
"When.....will the affects wear off?"
"In a 24 hour period. Sleep will help has well."
Type signed to then go to the edge to then sit to grab the food from the bag to then hang his head to look down.
"Tharn?"
"Hmm?"
"Why won't you have sex with odot?"
Tharn looked over type.
"She will stay a virgin. At least has she is momentarily with me."
Type took in deep breathes.
"Your absurd vampire."
Tharn shrugged to then wrap his arms about to contiune to eye over type.
Type gulped his food down to then dart his eyes over it.
"Why are you with her?"
"After my other relationship before her ended 50 years prior, a single vampire, I was becoming a game among the nurses to our hospital. I ended it with someone that would look good to my arm."
Type widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"You really are an asshole, how can you do that to her."
"I was very upfront with odot with my intentions. I believe her landing the prise doctor, makes her very happy."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then look back to his food.
"When I met her....... The adoration she has for you.....odot loves you tharn and you treat her like trash."
Type then placed more food to his mouth.
"She knew what she was getting into type."
"Mm.... Does she know about what is going on now?"
Tharn then started to go closer to type to then sit to the edge of the bed.
"I tell her........ Will you then...... Be mine?"
Types lips parted to then roll his eyes to shake his head.
"I'm not gay tharn. I want to settle down with a human woman."
Tharn moved closer to type to then move his hand up his towel to then place his hand to his erection that never settled.
Type started to breathe heavily has his cock was being stroked.
Tharn then went to his ear to speak in a very Velvet voice to then place his hand to types bag to move it down to place that hand to his chest to start to slowly take him down.
"Believe it's too late for that.....mm... My human."
Type then was engulfed by pleasure.