don't really know what to do

Sitting to the edge of the couch, tharn had his phone to his ear to make a face, to then take it away to eye over it to then slam it to the coffee table to look up with an angery expression.
Why are you not picking up! Where did you go! I called the office for you to have a two week vacation without really knowing why and you do this!
Tharn then picked up his phone to slam it against the coffee table to then stand up to roll his eyes has he looked over the mess he created.
Tharn then turned to go to the kitchen to then open the fridge to look at his blood viles to then slam the door to then turn to place his body to the door to then wrap his arms about himself to dart his eyes about.
He never in his long life felt like this and it was starting to really piss him off.
Tharn then moved himself from the door to then go about to head to the dining room to then sit down to place his elbows upon the top to have his hands cupped together to have them to his mouth to continue to look forward to think.
What is going on with you type? Why did you leave? Where did you go? Will I actually see you again in 2 weeks?
He then made a sullen face to close his eyes to furrow his brow.
Tharn then opened his eyes to turn his head has he heard someone place there keys into his front door.
Parting his lips, he then got up to move quick with a hopeful face to then have it drop.
"Odot..... What are you doing here?"
Odot looked up to eye over tharn to then take her key from the door to then step to him closing it behind to step right to him to eye him over.
"It's been almost a month. I have received no word from you."
Tharn hung his head to look to the floor.
"I have been very busy with..... Actually odot...... I can't keep lying to you."
Odot widened her eyes to look over tharn.
"What..... What are you talking about?"
Tharn moved his head up to look over odot to step to her to then place his hands to hers.
"I've....... Been being with another and..... I'm in love."
Odot froze to then part her lips to then make a very hard and angry face. She then took her hand away to then slap tharn and hard across the face, to then take off her engagement ring to throw it wherever to then step back shaking to have tears running down her face.
"I...... Knew it! I.....ugh! You are a selfish bastard! I can't believe this you piece of shit!"
Tharn slowly turned his head from the side forward to watch odot leave to then narrow his eyes.
"Do not act all innocent with me odot. Do you really think I can not smell your not a virgin anymore?"
Odot scoffed to then raise her hand to then flip tharn off to then turn to throw her key to the side to then leave slamming the door, tharn flexed his jaw to then go to his door to then lock it to turn to place his body to the door to eye forward.
Moving his body off, he then went to the living room to then go and grab his phone to then dial types number again to dart his eyes about his place.
Tharn gritted his teeth has he got the same straight to voicemail to then throw his phone to the wall to watch it shatter to then look to the pieces. Tharn then balled his hands into fists at his sides to grit his teeth and hard.
This is relentless! Why are you not picking up! What are you doing! I keep asking the same questions to myself, I really don't know what to do, where to start to look for you. I really don't know.......
Tharn turned to then go to types bedroom to eye about to then go to the bed to crawl upon it to lay to his stomach to have his head turned to make a very confused face.
So this is love, this emotion is what drives people insane and makes them do things they wouldn't before?
Tharn then turned his head to place his Forhead to the bed to flex his jaw with the same confused face.
What am I going to do? I actually feel.... Empty without this human by my side, feel has if I can't go on......
Tharn then turned his head to the side again.
I need to find him but where could he be? I have no real idea where to start to look. Really do not know that much about him. Where would he go so quick? Would have to be somewhere he is familiar with but.....
Tharn lips parted to then get up to move quite quick to go to his computer to then start to type, looking about he raised an eye brow.
So his parents are still alive and living in north Thailand in a very secluded spot I see.
He has to be there. Don't believe he would have gone back to that one place where that vampire did something to him.
Tharn then balled his fists.
He then opened another tab to start to do in depth research given what he was told by type to then give a very wide devious smirk.
Mm..... So this is the vampire who.... Well..... From seeing how type acted that one night, I can tell what he is doing has to be important..... Think I should give him a gift before I meet him.
Tharn then got up to close his computer to then go to the bedroom to pack for himself to then go about to leave.
To his car, tharn drove off knowing he needed to get another phone, then he was going to go ahead with his plan to then go and find type, not to know at that time what type had found out about himself.