how do I get him to leave?

To his stomach, type furrowed his brow, to then slowly open his eyes to dart them about a dark room, to smack his lips to start to shuffle to go to his back, to instantly turn his head to the side to widen his eyes to make a face.
Tharn was to his side, head to his hand, to look over type to raise an eye brow.
Type rolled his eyes to look to the ceiling.
"Well..... This isn't creepy or anything...."
Type then slowly got up, tharn watched him go about.
"Always liked to watch my lovers sleep."
Type shook his head to stumble to the bathroom.
"So creepy."
Tharn titled his head to the side.
Going into the bathroom, type closed the door to go to the toilet to relieve himself, to go to the sink to wash his hands to slowly look up to eye over himself to sign.
This is such a mess! I need this vampire to get out of my life, but how? It has to be about my blood. Vampires can not love, been researching quite a bit into it, they can't feel actual love. That's what I..... Really want..... But God not from him!
Type snapped his head to the side to watch has his bathroom door slowly opened to look tharn up and down to turn his head to hang it to watch the water go over his hands.
"Excuse you."
Tharn raised an eye brow to move himself from the door frame to go inside slowly, to stand behind type to look over his strong back, to place his finger tips to it to start to move about to stop to look up. Type tensed to then shut off the water to place his semi wet hands to either side.
"Don't."
Tharn placed his finger tips to types back again to start to move them about to go lower, type signed.
"I said don't!"
Type turned to grab tharn by the wrist to give him a very hard look.
Tharn eyed over type to spirit look down to smirk.
"Seems I can tell why your being like this."
Tharn started to move his other hand up for type to then smack it away to turn to go about for a towel.
"Your so disrespectful. I said don't and you just keep at it!"
Tharn watched type go, to move his head to the side to watch has something started to come down his inner thigh, he then went to type to grab him by his wrist to pull him to the shower, type looked over him a bit confused.
"What are you doing? It's late."
"Something is coming out of you."
"What are you talking about?"
Tharn placed his hand to the water to make sure the temperature was right, to move in, to place type in front of him, to place two fingers to his hole to start to probe, while placing an arm about him to be to his ear.
"Your secreting my seed from your anal cavity human."
Type rolled his eyes, to shuffle out of tharns grasp, to move forward to place his hand to that area to start to clean himself.
"Could have just told me. Didn't need to do this."
Tharn looked over type, to step forward, to place his hand to his body to push him a bit, for type to place his hands to the wall to turn a bit to look over tharn.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn made a sly smile, to place two fingers inside of type to start to play with his prostate.
Type turned to hang his head to start to moan and hard.
Dammit! Why is he doing this! And Fuck....... Why does it have to feel so good!
Types cock then started to throb, to leak precum by tharns touch.
Tharn moved a bit, to start to kiss at his back to place his free hand over types that laid to the wall, to place his fingers through.
"Aaah faaaa.....nnn..... Stop teasing just....."
"Believe you need to say something."
Type signed.
"I...... Love you."
Tharn stopped kissing to move his head back a bit to look over type has he heard that tone, to take his fingers out of his ass, to then go to his knees, to place his hands to his ass to spread his cheeks apart.
Type turned his head to look down.
"What are you......nnn!"
Type hung his head again to feel a very slippery tongue go inside of his cavity to move about.
"Damn.......mm.....it!"
Type then took a hand down to place to his cock to stroke and hard, he really couldn't help it.
Tharn placed his hands to his stomach to move him back, to move about, for type to lay to the floor to eye up, tharn was to his knees, to have his arms wrapped about types legs to look him over in a serious way.
"Say those words again type."
Type took in a deep breathe to look to the ceiling to keep his hands to either side of his head.
"I...... Love you."
Tharns eyes narrowed to let types legs go to then get up to leave, type moved up to eye over him.
"Where are you going?"
"I don't like your tone."
Type parted his lips to get up to shut off the water, to grab a towel to lightly dry himself off, to go about, following tharn to the bedroom.
"What are you talking about? I'm telling you...."
Tharn grabbed type to flop him to the bed, to Hover over him.
"Your saying those words with a tone. I do not like it. Say it better if you want me..... To make this go away."
Tharn placed his hand to types package to rub.
Type made a hard face to sign, he wrapped his arms about tharn to take in a deep breathe to go to his ear.
"I..... Love you.... My vampire."
Tharns eyes widened to place his hands to types towel to take it away to make him wrap his legs about, to ram himself in and hard.
Type grabbed onto tharn harder to go up and down with the friction.
"Aaah Fuck!"
After a blissful round, type was back to his stomach to feel tharn on him, to look to the wall to shake his head.
This is so...... Damnit! I need to make this mother fucker leave me alone! Need to make him leave! But every time I give into him......ugh! How can I make him leave! What do I have to do to make him leave?