this is beyond fucked up

Darting his eyes, type looked over a patient's file, to slowly move his head up to sign, turning his head he watched has tharn came about to hear girls fawning over him, for him to go right in front of type to look him over.
"Are you heading to patient in room 124?"
Type narrowed his eyes to grab the file to turn to go to another patient.
Tharn looked him over to then follow.
"Seems someone is in a...."
Type turned to look over him.
"You invade my place, invade my hospital...."
Type stepped closer.
"You invade me every fucking night! I'm so sick of this! You need to go back to your home, your life and leave me alone!" He said through gritted teeth.
Tharn watched type turn to then leave. He then went to follow behind to place his hands into his pockets.
"You are still not understanding us type."
Type instantly turned to eye over him.
"There is no us you moronic vampire!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to move himself a bit closer.
"That's not what you were to be saying last night when I had you...."
Type rolled his eyes to turn to go to the patients room, tharn immediately followed behind.
Said whatever I needed too, like I have been for the past month just to be about to get out of my place and come back to work.
Going to patients room, type stood before the door to turn to for over tharn.
"Your presence is not needed."
"When are you going to understand type? Also, when are you going to wear my ring?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I said no! Now leave me alone!"
Type turned to then go into the room rather fast to then eye over the patient who looked him over to widen her eyes, type gulped to make a face to go in.
Tharn eyed over the door to roll his eyes to turn to go about.
When will this human understand there is an us and he needs to start too wear my ring?
Patience I guess.
After a long day, type left the hospital, to have a hand to his neck to rub to stop to sign and hard, down the ramp, tharn was to the passenger side with his body to it, to have his head to the side to look over type, to move about to open the door.
"Get in type."
Type signed over that act, to take his hand away from his neck to go forward to get in, to look forward.
He knew if he fought against it there usually was hell to pay for at home.
Driving off, type turned his head to look out the window.
"This is unnecessary."
"Would you like to drive?"
Type signed.
"Just go home."
"You are my home."
Type made a face to flex his jaw.
The rest of the drive was in utter silence, for type to try and get out, to be brought back in, to have his head turned to the side to have tharns mouth pressed to his, type instantly placed his hands to tharns body to push himself away.
"What the hell!"
Type placed the back of his hand to his mouth to get out of the car, tharn watched him go to roll his eyes.
Tharn got out the car to follow, inside his place, type tossed his jacket down to the ground with a hard face to then take his shoes off. Tharn coming in eyed this to shake his head to close the door behind to then step forward to wrap his arms about himself.
"Acting a bit childish I see."
Type snapped his head to the side to look tharn over to fully turn.
"What was that!?"
"I believe a kiss. Had plenty of them."
Type rolled his eyes to start to turn to go to his room..
"We were out in public."
"And? We've done quite a bit in public."
"Ugh!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to follow type.
"You are acting quite ridiculous type."
Type turned to eye over tharn.
"I want you to leave."
Tharn shook his head.
"Why not!"
Tharn raised an eye brow, type turned to start to go to his bathroom.
"You are not in love with me! Vampires can not!"
"Well this one has."
Tharn went quicker to type, to place his hands to him to turn about, to move his head to the side to press his mouth to his for a very hard kiss, type placed his hands to his chest to try and push him away to no avail to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
Tharn then inserted his tongue in to use his body to push type back to the sink to place his hands to his legs to move his body up to the counter, where type instantly wrapped his legs about to wrap his arms about to pop his eyes open to look over tharn.
What the hell am I doing!
Tharn then moved a hand to place it into types pants to go inside his boxers to grab ahold of his very hard cock to take it out to stroke.
Types whole body melted. Tharn moved his mouth off of his to go to his ear.
"You know what to say for me to give you the most heightened pleasure."
Type whimpered a bit.
"Damn you! Fuck fine! I love you now aaah God?"
Type pressed his body to the mirror, to lift his head back, to place his hands to tharns head, to grip his hair, has his pants and boxers eye pulled away, for tharn to be to his erection to be sucking and hard.
Gathering saliva, tharn placed a few fingers into types cavity, to thrust them in and out, type bite into his lower lip.
"Aaah faaaa.....mm....... More!"
Tharn peered his eyes up. To then take his mouth off types cock to look him over.
"More?"
Type nodded.
"Fingers not.....aaah...... Don't look at me like that! Know what I....."
Tharn moved type and quick to have his standing, to have his body to his, to have a have to this throat, to be at his ear, to have a hand to his cock to stroke.
"More of what?"
"Don't be an asshole! You know what I want!"
"What is that?"
Type growled a bit to turn his head to look over tharn.
"Your such a.......mm.....I love you."
Tharn looked him over with narrowed eyes, to move his body to types to take them to bed.
"Those three words won't always work to your advantage type. Eventually I will need more.... Like a human who wears my ring."
Flopped to the bed, type turned his head to eye over tharn .
"I will never wear your...... Oh my!"
Type placed his forehead to the bed has he was penetrated and deep.
Yes you will type, one day you will.