wanting you to do more

Tilting his head to the side, the doctor was with his body to the counter with his folder over his body to be eyeing that one nurse to be sitting to the edge of a hospital bed, to be looking over a patient to then smile after he placed the iv in.
The patient took in a deep breathe to then relax to open there eyes to look down to smile has well has they looked to the iv.
"That didn't hurt at all."
Mr. Tamura nodded.
"See, I told you, I'm the best nurse here to place in ivs, you never feel them."
The patient relaxed there head to the pillow to then look over him.
"Thank you, I really don't like needles."
"Mm, don't think anyone does."
The doctor then moved his body to then step to the nurse, Mr. Tamura gritted his teeth, it had been over a week since he fell asleep to the doctors bed after what he took, to be this close to him.
Mr. Tamura then got up to leave in haste, the doctor turned his head to watch him go to narrow his eyes, this was not the first time this nurse did this.
Getting out of the room, the nurse hung his head to go through the hall with his hands balled into fists to mutter under his breathe.
Turning his head, he was stopped for a mere moment to then be taken by his arm to another room to then place him inside, to then turn to look over him.
"Are we done with this game nurse?"
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes.
"It's still Mr. Tamura."
The doctor nodded.
"Fine, are we still to this game, Mr. Tamura?"
Mr. Tamura took in a deep breathe to look down.
"I'm not playing any games I have other patients."
"Uh huh. Well, you need to come to my place after my shift, I have about 10 hrs left, sure you can...."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to look down.
"I'm not that type of guy. I don't just go after...."
"You know our arrangement Mr. Tamura."
"Ugh......you were fine last time, why do I have to have sex for you to....."
"It makes the blood taste sweeter, that is what I am craving."
Mr. Tamura signed.
The doctor looked him over to then roll his eyes to then turn to leave.
"You have 10 hours to have sex, then meet me to my place or I can take you. Let me know."
Mr. Tamura looked up with a grimace.
Really!
Leaving the room, mr. Vauno kept his head forward to think about the nurse and his answer has he went to the surgery bay, going inside he placed his hands under the facet to wash to keep his eyes to the action.
Why is it not easy for him to find someone to have sex with? If I was not with my fiance I could if I wish. I really do wish to test out my theory, that sex will make the blood sweeter, can not do such a thing if he will not, I'm sure that was the reason why the first time I took his blood out was..... So delectable.
The doctor then took his hands out to then raise his hands to the air to then walk about to go to the patient while the nurses placed gloves to him and got him prepared.
He then placed his hands to the patient to eye over them to try and clear his mind, he then gritted his teeth a bit has that nurse would not stop to invade his brain.
You need to clear your mind! Doesn't help you haven't fed for a week, since the last time with the nurse, tried when odot came back, just.... Couldn't, her blood has become bitter, also that synthetic blood.
The doctor rolled his eyes to then go into a few deep thoughts to be able to get the nurse out of his mind to then get fully invested to what he was needing to accomplish.
After, he was under the water to wash his hands to then move his head up to eye over the clock.
You have 5 hours left, hopfully that nurse is.....
Mr. Vanuro nodded to then shut off the water to then turn to go about to leave, going through the halls he had a few patients he needed to see, he then stopped to turn his head to look down a hallway to see that nurse with his hand to the wall, looking with a smile to a nurse who was a bit shorter then him to be eyeing up with a smile.
She took in a deep breathe to then nod, Mr. Tamura watched her go to take in a deep breathe to then stop trying to follow to then look down the hall to eye over the doctor, he made a face to then turn to follow her in a room.
The doctor eyed over the nurse disappear into that room.
Good, I need to see if your blood is sweeter after you are intimate, if that is not it, I need to figure out what it could be, I want what I had that one day again, then I can start to clear you out of my mind.
The doctor nodded to then turn his head to look forward to then go forth, has he had 5 more hours to go.
By his last patient, he then left the hospital with his bag, to then stop before his car to look over the nurse has he was leaned to his car to have his arms wrapped to have his head hung to be eyeing the ground.
The doctor rolled his eyes.
Why do you insist not to message me?
He then went forth to stop to eye over the nurse.
"Did you?"
Mr.turmura flexed he's jaw to then get off of the car to keep his head hung to nod.
The doctor raised his brow a bit to then go about to head to his driver's door.
"Let's proceed."
The nurse nodded with a sign to then turn to go in not to be telling the whole truth.