finding ways to stay away

Two weeks later and tharn went right back into his sordid, melchonely life. He kept away from that nurse at all cost and kept his mind clear.
Moving his stained blood hands, tharn watched a nurse close up the patient he worked on for several hours.
"Great job doctor."
Tharn nodded to then move about to go to the sink to first throw away his gloves to then place his hands under the water to wash to eye.
Once his hands were washed he then dried them to go about, making his rounds, he went to stand before miss Mortimer's for to make a face.
He then placed his hand to the door nob to open, going in tharn looked about.
Stepping closer to then patient he looked over her, she slowly opened her eyes to take in deep breathes.
"I see that nurse is not to....."
She slowly shook her head.
"I..... Feel so..... Very tired...... Also don't..... Want to...... See his.... Face."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Oh?"
She lightly nodded.
"I can tell....... He's..... Holding...... Won't..... Cry....." The girls chin quivered to then loll her head to the side.
Tharn looked over her.
"Is there anything you are needing? Are you experiencing any pain?"
The girl shook her head has she closed her eyes.
"Just want..... To sleep....."
Tharn nodded has he looked over her body that was getting thinner and more sunken in.
"You do need to rest."
She nodded to then fall under.
Tharn looked over her to then turn to leave, he kept his hand to the door to be looking down.
Hearing a heart beat, tharn Rose his head to then turn it to the side to look over that nurse.
"How..... Is she?"
Tharn darted his eyes over him.
"Any day now."
Mr. tamuras lips parted to then look down to sign, he nodded to then turn to leave.
Tharn shook his head to then go to the other way down the hall to go to another patient.
To there room, he eyed them.
The woman was panting.
"Is the baby okay! I'm experiencing so much pain!"
Tharn looked to her chart.
"Your experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions, we can......"
Tharn turned his head has he heard a code blue go off.
He placed the chart to the counter to then go about, eyeing down the hallway he saw all the people going to miss. Mortimer's room. Tharn then eyed Mr. tamura who rushed in.
He then left his patient to go in.
Everyone was around her trying to get her to breathe well her heart started to slow.
Mr. Tamura was over her trying to get her to breathe.
Tharn darted his eyes to then go to her to move another nurse to then do a few quick things, miss Mortimer lifted her head back to take in a deep inhale to then cough.
Mr. Tamura stepped back to take in a breathe of relieve has he looked over her.
She then lolled her head to the side to weakly bring up her hand for his to give a small smile.
Mr. Tamura chocked up a bit to then grab her hand.
"You keep giving us a bit of scares I see."
She little laughed to then cough.
Tharn looked over her to then turn his head to watch everyone go to then eye her once more.
"What..... Happened this time?"
She weakly lolled her head to the side to look over him.
"Just...... Fell asleep."
Tharn nodded.
"Miss..... Mortimer......it..... Won't be long now..... You may have a week maybe two."
Mr. Tamuras eyes widened to then look to the doctor.
"Doctor vauno!"
Tharn looked to the nurse.
"Would you like me to lie to the patient?"
Mr. Tamuras eyes narrowed.
"What is...."
Miss Mortimer took in a deep breathe to then loll her head to the side to look to Mr. Tamura.
"Please don't be upset with......I know I'm.....dying......I'm..... Sorry I..... Pushed you..... I'm really scared..... Please don't leave me alone......" Tears started to go down her face.
Mr. Tamura sat to the edge of the bed to look over her.
"I won't leave. I'll figure out how to give you me main focus."
"Nurse......you have a job and...."
Mr. Tamura turned his head to look to the doctor in slight anger.
"What I am too do has no concern over what you need to do. Now.....I wish to calm down this patient with maybe a game of cards if she's up to it."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then part.
"I will be filing another complaint."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then look to her.
"Go right ahead."
She took in a very deep breathe to eye over Mr. Tamura.
"Please...... Don't lose your job over me....."
Mr. Tamura shook his head.
"I won't, so.....a game?"
She couldn't help but to smile.
Tharn went about to go to HR, to stand before a desk to then start to write his complaint, he then read over it, turning he then went to the box to place it in to then eye the action.
Tharn shook his head to then retract the paper to then crumble it up to throw it away.
No real harm will come to the patient just this nurse. Attaching yourself is not going to do anyone any good. He'll see once she dies.
Tharn then looked to his thumb to grit his teeth, he knew her last day was an hour before, however he gave her just a drop of his blood, to then lie, she was going to have at least a month or two left.
Tharn made a face, he now needed to make sure he was too handle all her blood work panels until the end, for his vampiric blood, even a drop was going to show up.
He then turned to go and start his rounds.
This is another complication, one that could either get me to be forced to take time off or fired.
Tharn shook his head has he walked to go about to clear his mind, he very much needed that to be able to work, however that nurse was invading it, also what he had just done.
Lives may just be lost nurse.......it is not all on me...... But I'll hold the burden for centeries while you're just a blip here.
Tharn rolled his eyes to go back into clearing his mind.