really!?

Furrowing his brow a bit, Mr. Tamura slowly opened his eyes to Make a face, he was feeling hungry, signing, he pulled the covers down to then get up, shivering a bit, he turned his head to look over that dresser to then go to it to open the first to look through some shirts to then grab one to place on to then go to the mini fridge to pick out something to eat and drink.
Sitting to the bed, on the edge, he kept his eyes to the fridge to look over the color of silver to sign here and there has he ate, he then turned his head to look at a bear by clock to read it was only 2 in the morning.
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then get up to place the trash away to then go back to yeah his drink too consume it all, he was very thirsty.
Finishing that, he then placed that to the trash to go back to bed to go under the covers to lay to his back to place his hands to his stomach to eye the pure white ceiling.
Mm.....I wonder, why does a vampire that can't sleep have a bed? Well, he does have a fiance.
Mr. Tamura turned his head to look over to the emptyness.
Wonder where she is? Shouldn't your fiance live with you? Wonder if the doctor has told her of me and this idiotic arrangement.
Mr. Tamura signed a bit to then turn his head back forward to let his eyes lids start to go down a bit.
Why do I have to be here? I feel fine...... Could just go to my car and... Sleep there..... Then again..... This bed really is very comfy.
Mr. Tamura moved his arm up a bit to place to his side to turn his head a bit to fall under.
Taking in deep breathes, Mr. Tamura Furrowed his brow has he felt something to his body.
Who's..... Touching me?
The nurse opened his eyes slowly to then peer them down to widen.
"Mr. Vanuro! What are you doing!"
The doctor was sitting next to the nurse to have the blanket down, his shirt up to have his hands palm down going about his body to then eye mr. Tamura with a bit of a smirk.
"Didnt know you had this impressive body."
Mr. Tamura started to take deep breaths has he watched the doctor start to move about to then go down, he then placed his hands to the nurses boxers to place a finger into each side to then start to take it down, Mr. Tamura went up on his forarms.
"What the fuck are you doing!"
The doctor then eyed down.
"Just trying to see how wet and erect you are."
Mr. Tamura parted his lips to then look down has the doctor took away his boxers to have this nurses erection flop itself out to be covered in pre cum.
"Has I thought, let me take care of this."
Mr. Tamura widened his eyes further.
"No! Don't you dare you mother fucking pervert! And.....nn!"
Mr. Tamura flopped down to place his arms over his eyes to breathe in heavily has the doctor was stroking him off with high velocity to have also gentle rythyms in-between.
"Your body is wanting so much more Mr. Tamura. You need to stop denying it."
Mr. Tamura made a face to then take his arms away to look down.
"What did you call me?"
Before an answer was to be given, the doctor moved up to place his canines into Mr. Tamuras neck to consume and quick, Mr. Tamura then placed his hands to this doctor's back to grip to be in full ecstasy.
Writing his report, Mr. Vanuro stopped typing to then turn his head a bit to listen.
He then moved it up a bit has he heard a very fast heart rate.
Leaving his desk, the doctor went a bit quick to the room to then place his ear to the door.
What is going on in there?
Moving his ear away, that level of heart rate was not to be normal, placing a hand to his back pocket, he retrieved a key to this for earlier to then place it in.
Opening he then stopped to widen his eyes has he looked to the nurse who had his back to him, to be quivering and mumbling.
What is this nurse to be doing?
The doctor let go of the door to then walk around to then stop to eye this nurse was jerking off under the blanket with his eyes closed.
Oh.......
The doctor then went to this man to sit to the edge to then place a hand to his arm to try to wake.
"Nurse?"
Mr. Tamura took in very deep breathes to then slowly open his eyes to then look to the doctor with a very seductive look.
"Stop....... Don't....nn..... Better make me cum! This is.....mm.... Your fault."
The doctor raised an eye brow to not fully understand what part he played in with this, looking down he made a face.
"Go to your back then."
Mr. Tamura not being fully there did has he was told to keep jerking his length to shut his eyes to be lost in a dream.
The doctor not knowing of this, sat to the side of the bed, to then take the blanket down to eye over the nurse stroking his cock.
Mm..... Bigger then I imagined.
He then slowly looked up.
Mr. Tamura lifted his head back to keep stroking to grow in frustration he wasn't cumming.
"Stop! Mmm...... Don't.....aaah..... Make me cum!"
The doctor looked over him to then eye back down to take the nurses hands away to then place his own about his length to stroke, to then turn his head to eye over the nurse.
"You can proceed to climax nurse."
Mr. Tamura thrusted his groin up to then pout has he kept trying to cum to no avail.
"Not.....nn.... Enough! Mmm! Don't take to much...... Again!"
The doctor nodded to then move down, has what the nurse said clicked .
He then placed his canines in to take very slow drinks of this others blood.
Mr. Tamuras whole body shivered with enjoyment to then place his hands to the bedding to grip has he then erupted all over the vampires hands, he then took in very deep breathes to loll his head to the side to then fall asleep.
The doctor took his canines out to then look over this nurse to shake his head.
"You are a very odd human."
He shrugged to then take his hands away to get up to go clean his hands to then go back to the nurse to clean him up to go back to his reports not to know to the extent of all what just occurred.