"Grumpy morning heads"

Aaron awake in the morning to the sunlight pouring through the curtains.

Strange, he thought to himself. Usually when he woke up it was still dark. He felt someone shift beside him. It was Emily. Her wavy hair was laying loosely across his bare chest. Usually his alarm woke them up. He leaned over Emily quietly and picked up his phone. It was almost seven thirty. They had work at eight.

He jolted upwards, waking Emily up in the process.

"Ugh," Emily opened her eyes and watched him hop out of bed and put his pants and shirt on. "What are you doing?" She asked, pulling the covers over her shoulders.

"Em, we're late. My alarm didn't go off. Come on, get up." He tossed his girlfriend her clothes. He didn't remember exactly what happened last night, but based off of the different places their clothing was scattered, he could tell that they obviously had a good time.

Emily threw on her shirt and jumped out of bed, crashing into him in the process.

"Ouch," he reached out to stabilize her as soon as he zipped up his pants.

"Ow, my head." Emily touched her hair. She had a splitting headache setting in.

"Tylenol is downstairs. Medicine cabinet." He told her, opening his closet doors.

"I don't have time. Aaron, move." She pushed him aside in attempts to retrieve the clothing she left at his house in case of an emergency like this.

He scoffed at this. "Hurry up, we have to get going."

"Yeah, I know."

He tapped his foot impatiently until she finally got her clothes out of his closet.

Ten minutes later, they were both ready and looking for Aaron's car keys. Emily hadn't had time to straighten her hair or fully put on her makeup, and her headache felt as if it was getting worse.

"Where are my keys?" He asked, his voice filled with annoyance.

"How should I know?" She watched him lift up every paper on the counter in attempts to find them. "Aaronnn." She checked her phone for the time. "We need to go."

"Then come help me look for my car keys!" His voice grew loud.

Emily sighed and walked quickly over to him and put her hands on his hips.

"What are you- not now, Em."

"Calm down." She reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out his car keys. "These car keys?" She shook her head as he took them from her. A small smile crossed his face. "Hey, wait." She said as he started to walk away.

He turned back towards her and she straightened his tie and ran her fingers through his hair until it was somewhat less of a mess. Then she grabbed his suit jacket with her hands and planted a firm kiss on his lips. "Okay, now we can go."