"Baking together"

As it was nearing the winter season, the BAU bake sale was approaching quickly. The sale helped promote training programs for the trainees and college students. Derek Morgan was the biggest promoter of these events, being that he taught most of the training programs before and after work every so often.

Emily was a good friend of Derek's, so this year, she decided to help sell some things and support the cause. The only problem was. . . She wasn't good at baking. Or cooking. Or anything having to deal with preparing food in the kitchen.

So, naturally, she called the only person she knew who could help her bake.

XXX

"Hey Em, what's up?" Aaron's voice filled her ears from over the phone.

"Hi. . . Do you think you could help me with something?" She asked tentatively.

"Of course. What is it?"

Oh, little did he know what he was getting himself into. "Do you have a mixing bowl at your place?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Perfect, because I don't."

He paused. "Is this about the bake sale? Em-"

"I know, I know. I would probably start my apartment on fire if I tried to bake. No need to rub it in."

"Why don't you just get a cupcake mixture?"

"Because that's cheating."

He sighed. He should have expected she would say that.

"Babe,"

"Yep. Come over, I'll be here with Jack. I just got back from a run so I'm going to hop in the shower quickly."

Emily grinned. He knew her too well. "Okay. I'll be there in ten."

XXX

When Aaron didn't answer the door at his house, Emily used the spare key he gave her to let herself inside. Jack came running down the stairs to greet her.

"Hi Emmy! Daddy's in the shower. What are you doing here?" He asked, looking up into her brown eyes.

"Uh, your dad is going to help me make cupcakes."

"Oh. Okay!" He laughed and ran back up the stairs, leaving her alone to try and figure out where her boyfriend kept his flour.

After a few minutes of looking for it, she gave up. He had sugar, brown sugar, you name it. But no flour in sight. She walked upstairs to knock on the bathroom door to ask him. The water was no longer running.

As soon as she reached out to knock, the door opened, revealing a half naked, wet Aaron Hotchner. Emily gulped when she saw the only thing covering him was a towel around his waist.

He looked just as surprised to see her standing there. "Oh, hi." He felt his face become hot.

"Hi there." She tried her best to focus on his eyes and not the small towel covering him. "I, uh," she cleared her throat. "Where do you keep your flour?"

He smiled at her. "Top left cupboard. Far right." Then he paused. "Sorry, I didn't know you'd be here this soon."

Emily bit her lip and looked down at his muscles. "Please, don't apologize." She said with a flirtatious look in her eyes.

Hotch noticed this instantly, then looked around the corner to make sure Jack wasn't standing there, or anywhere near the bathroom. "When you called me and said you needed me to help you bake something, you didn't mean. . . Did you?" He asked, his voice almost a whisper.