"With/without glasses"

*Rewritten* (kinda)

The team has just wrapped up a case in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and now took the night to get some rest in their hotel rooms. Emily and Aaron decided to share a room, of course.

Aaron sat on a small couch across from the bed in which they were going to share that night, reading some kind of book that looked overwhelmingly boring to Emily, who sat beside him.

The room was quiet, other than the news playing quietly on the TV across the room. It was around ten. At least she thought. After eating dinner and saying goodnight to JJ and Reid, she lost track of time.

"Aaron," she mumbled, finally becoming upset from the lack of attention she was receiving. It's not like she expected much after a long case, but she still wanted him to be open.

He didn't look up his thick book, but instead turned the page. "Hm?"

"I didn't know you had reading glasses," she said, in attempts to get his attention.

"You learn something new every day."

His short responses and lack of eye contact was starting to get in her nerves. As adorable as he looked, sitting there with that stubble around his chin, his hair falling loosely on his forehead, and his reading glasses slightly falling down, she was irritated.

"Did you notice the way detective Ross was flirting with me earlier?"

"What?" Aaron turned his eyes towards her quickly. "What did he say?"

His protective nature could always be used to her advantage. "Nothing," she laughed, "I just wanted to see your reaction."

He frowned at her, pushing his glasses back up on his nose and looking back at his book.

Emily reached over his shoulder and pulled his glasses off of his face with a mischievous smile.

"Emily-" he warned.

She put the glasses on and squinted her eyes. "I'm Aaron Hotchner," she mocked him in a low voice, "and I'm bad at giving my girlfriend attention."

"Give me those," he said, taking them off of her face and placing his book and glasses on the small table in front of the couch. "You want attention?" he asked with a smirk, inching closer to her. "I'll give you attention," he said in a low, teasing like voice.

The next thing she registered was how she screamed when his hands met her skin, and how much she hated being tickled by him as he straddled her body on the couch.

Soon, he was pressing hot kisses down her neck while she laughed uncontrollably.

"Stay still," he puffed, taking her wrists into his large hands.

"Hotch!" she exclaimed, still squirming beneath him.

XXX

JJ was about to knock on Emily and Aaron's hotel room door to tell her that she had left her vest back in her hotel room, but restrained herself as she heard her friend call Hotch's name.

She didn't want to imagine what they were doing. Instead, she turned around and left, tempted to cover her ears. She really didn't want to know what her boss and her best friend were doing in there.