"Meeting parents"

Uh yeah, so this is hopefully the first part of "meeting parents". Part two? Also - not proofread.

"Good morning," Aaron said to his girlfriend beside him in bed. She shifted to face him and opened her eyes slowly, revealing two dark orbs.

"Morning," she mumbled, pulling the blankets up to her chin.

"Cold?" he asked, followed by a nod from Emily. She inched towards his body, slowly pressing against him as he wrapped his warm arms around him.

As she snuggled into his chest, her head resting in the crook of his neck, she closed her eyes once more. Emily felt him smile against her skin as their legs became tangled under the sheets.

"Hope you're not planning on going anywhere anytime soon," she said with a smirk.

"Actually. . ."

"Uh, uh," she tan her thumb over his lips, "don't ruin this moment."

He smiled and did as he was told, drawing circles on her back mindlessly. They could have stayed like that forever; content, happy.

"I told my mom I would meet her for dinner today," Aaron spoke after a moment, staring at the now lit up ceiling.

She exhaled heavily. "You ruined the moment."

"No I didn't. I'm just telling you."

"You," she craned her head upwards to peck his lips, which he happily accepted, "must be a terrible profiler, Hotchie."

Aaron chuckled, causing her to rise and fall on his chest. "Don't ever call me that again," he said through his laughter.

There was nothing Emily loved more than his laugh, she was sure. In complete contrast to his deep, often gravelly voice, his laugh was the type of laugh everyone in a public area would sneer about among themselves. Emily smiled proudly, knowing that she was among the few who were privileged to hear the sound.

"Hotchie," she repeated, pressing a kiss to his jawline.

"Emily, I'm serious," he said, his laughter ceasing now.

"Oh, you're serious," she replied, mocking his suddenly stern change in tone as her hand rose and fell on his chest, her lips making their way to his.

He finally gave in and met her lips with his. The kiss they shared was sweet at first, but quickly became more passionate by the second. Emily climbed on top of him as he held her hips, their lips colliding quickly now.

Then an idea came to him. Interrupting their heated kiss, Aaron spoke. "Join my mother and I for dinner."

Emily smiled, confused. "You want me to meet your mom?"

"Yeah," he replied as she sank back down into her own side of the bed, "you're important to me. Jack, too. Besides, I've already met your parents."

She cocked her head slightly. "Not formally."

"Formally?"

"As my boyfriend," she said.

"And you don't think your mother will approve of you canoodling with your boss?"

Emily laughed, "canoodling? Garcia's rubbing off on you."

Aaron smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "You'll love her."

"And just why do you think that?" she asked with a smile.

"Because you love me; and, according to Reid, I'm 50% her."

"I don't think it works like that." Emily rolled her eyes. "I'll go with, but only if you promise not to bring up meeting my mother for a long, long time."