"Cuddling"

Emily awoke, yet again, in her boyfriend's bedroom beside him in the bed. She looked at the alarm clock next to her after noticing the sun peeking through the curtains.

6:52

"Shit," she muttered under her breath. "Aaron," she said, shaking the man beside her.

He shifted and opened his eyes. "Hm?" he asked, only half awake.

"It's almost seven. We slept in."

"Em, I told the team yesterday, we have the day off," he mumbled.

Emily felt dumbfounded by his words. She sighed heavily and laid her head back down on the pillow. She heard Aaron yawn from beside her and found herself wondering why she'd forgotten that they had the day off. She wouldn't have spent the night at his house, had she not known.

"Can you make breakfast?" she asked, her voice no longer sleep induced.

"No," he whispered into the covers. "You woke me up on the one day of the year we have off."

Emily scoffed. "But I'm awake now."

"Then go make breakfast," he said with a smirk.

"I hate you." She smacked his shoulder with the palm of her hand.

"You love me," he corrected her, taking her hand before she could pull it away.

She didn't bother to hide the smile that tugged at her lips when he intertwined his fingers with her own. "I love you."

"Say that again," he said with a smile, moving his body closer to her.

"I love you." She grinned at him now, letting her hand wander to his chin, where a small stubble grew in.

"I need to shave," he told her, rubbing her arm gently.

"No, I like it. It makes you look soft. Like a lumberjack." She laughed at her own joke.

"Now I really need to shave."

Emily laughed and lifted her lips to his for a lazy, yet passion filled kiss. Aaron's arm made its way to her waist and pulled her closer to him, not wanting to let this moment go.

"I should get up, or I'll be in bed with you all day," Emily said as he moved his free hand around hers.

"What's so bad about that?" he asked with a yawn. When Emily shifted in his arms, he simply groaned. "No, you're staying here." He said protectively.

She smiled into his soft t-shirt and wrapped an arm around his torso. "I think sleepy Aaron is my favorite Aaron."

A/N: I know this should be an easy one- and I planned on making it longer, but I honestly am not sure how I'm going to do 30+ more of these stories without being repetitive, so this is all you get because I'm a rude person.