"Making out"

Yes, before you ask, this is on the prompt list. Also, go back, read and vote on the one before this if you haven't already.

". . .and you're with me."

Aaron didn't object as she led him in the opposite direction on JJ and Garcia, entering the woods.

"There's some-" Aaron glanced at the dry wood on the ground; the kind perfect for fires that she just walked right past without a second thought.

"Can you still see our camp from here?" She asked, standing beside a large oak tree that obstructed most of their vision.

"Barely. Why?"

Without answering, she grabbed his shirt and tugged him towards her, crashing her lips onto his.

"Ah," he laughed, placing a hand behind her over the bark on the tree. "Firewood, hm?"

"Yeah," she said, sliding her hands into his back jean pockets.

"If we get caught, this is on you," he told her in a low voice.

She could feel his warm breath tickle her nose as he spoke. "That's a risk I'm willing to take."

Without another word, he latched his lips to hers' once again, for a more passionate kiss this time. With one hand at her waist, Aaron pushed her against the tree, earning a gasp into his mouth from her.

Her lips parted slightly, allowing for his tongue to enter her mouth, quickly claiming it as his own. As if kissing wasn't enough for her, she slid her hands around to the front of his pants, tugging at his belt.

He grabbed her hands with his own. "Ah, ah," he said against her lips. "We're going to get nailed by someone."

She put her lips near his ear and whispered "Don't be a tease."

"Oh, like you've never teased me before," he scoffed, squeezing her hands lightly.

"Nope. Never," she laughed as he brought their lips back together.

Three minutes later, things were once again beginning to get heated, and this time, Aaron wasn't sure if he could resist himself from her any longer.

Parting lips, and breathing quickly, he spoke. "Let's go back. They're going to get suspicious."

"They'll be suspicious either way," she objected, running her hands through his soft hair.

"Emily, I'm serious," he said in a lower, soft voice.

She pecked his lips lightly. "Why?" she teased, grinning from ear to ear.

"You know why." He watched as she eyeballed his crotch, then he used his fingers to tip her chin back up. "Are you trying to kill me, woman?" he asked after she laughed and kissed his lips lightly.