"Fluff"

Emily and Aaron both woke up with a groan to the sound of his alarm blaring beside Emily's bed.

"Aaron, I thought we had the day off," Emily whined, burying her face into her pillow.

"I forgot to turn it off," he muttered after stopping the noise.

It was Saturday, and Aaron only had decided to give them the day off after Jack went to a friend's house, and things quickly got heated between him and Emily.

"If it's before seven, I swear I'm gonna kill you."

"Six thirty. . ."

She turned over to face him and pushed his shoulders back.

"Hey, be nice, I gave you the day off," he laughed, grabbing her hands in hopes for her to ease up.

"If I can't kill you I'll make Sergio do it."

"Oh no, I'm so scared," he mocked her. When she began to call his name out the crack of her bedroom door, he sat up. "Don't do that."

"What? Are you scared of him still?" she joked, facing him once more.

"I'm not scared of him; I just don't want him to witness what's going on in here."

"And what would that be?" she asked with a grin, sliding her hand up his thigh.

"Let me show you," he said in a low voice before giving her a demanding kiss that pushed her back down on the bed.

"Aaron," she gasped when she felt his weight on her.

He grinned against her lips, knowing very well what he was doing as he slid his hand down her chest and to the hem of her t-shirt.

Emily ran her hands through his soft morning hair and tried to pull him closer, and deepen their kiss. They both broke away moments later for much needed oxygen. She smiled up at him just before he began to attack her neck, beginning to pull her shirt off of her.

Suddenly, Aaron's phone began ringing from beside the bed. Emily groaned as he lifted himself off of her and answered the call.

"Hotchner," he said in his usual, stern tone. There was a pause and he furrowed his eyebrows. "I'll be there at ten," he said, hanging up. He looked back at Emily, her head held up by her arm on the pillow. "I'm picking Jack up later. I think I'm gonna take him to the park. Want to come?" he asked, sitting beside her on the bed.

"As much as I want to," she sighed, "I promised I would help my mom move some boxes in from her guest house today."

"Doesn't she have staff to do that?"

"You overestimate her," Emily replied. She would have liked to think that after years of working beneath Elizabeth, he would have a better understanding of her life. Some profiler you are, Aaron.

"Oh, okay," he smiled. "In that case, we still have about three hours to ourselves."

"Let's not waste it."

He gave her a small smile before connecting their lips once more. Usually, she would have fought for dominance, but today, Emily was willing to take a more submissive role.

Running her hands through his messy, morning hair, she grinned against their lips as he hovered over her on the bed.

"What?" he asked, seeing the look on her face.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" he laughed, leaning in to kiss her lips swiftly. "Nothing?" he repeated, moving his lips down her neck.

His phone began ringing beside them once more.

"Aaron!" she complained.

"Emily!" he teased back, reluctantly getting off of her once more. "Hotchner," he answered his phone quickly. There was a pause and he furrowed his eyebrows, shifting himself into a position where he was sitting at the edge of the bed. "Has the Department of Homeland Security been contacted?" Another pause. "I'll be there in twenty minutes."

He hung up the phone and looked back at Emily. "That was JJ. We have a new case."

"It's our day off."

"She said it was urgent."

That was their life now with each other. To the average eye it may look chaotic, or frustrating; always being called in for work while trying to enjoy the company of the other. But the truth was, Aaron nor Emily minded their life. In fact, they loved it. As long as they were with each-other, they always would.