"Playing a game"

"You're such a cheater!"

"I'm not a cheater. You're just no good at poker."

"I grew up in Vegas!"

Emily and Spencer argued back and forth on the jet ride home after a case in New York. She had just beat him and taken his packet of gum, two dollars in change, and a pen.

"I'm never playing with you again. That's my best pen."

"I know," Emily laughed putting it into her pocket.

Morgan walked to where their game was, at the back of the jet, and sat down beside Reid. "What did I tell you about playing against Emily?"

"That she always wins and I have literally no chance of beating her no matter what I do?"

"No, the other thing."

"Oh! I remember!" Reid shuffled the cards, acting as though he's recovered some buried treasure.

Morgan smirked at Prentiss, leaving her confused by their actions. Reid handed her a portion of the cards, face down, that Emily soon picked up, still skeptical.

As the game went on, Emily added to the growing pile of objects slowly, even returning Reid's pen. He contributed a small bottle of Tums and two more nickels.

"Reid, what the hell do you carry in your pockets on a daily basis?"

"Let's just say that if you ever made plain toast in an emergency, I could give you everything you needed to make a full breakfast."

Morgan laughed. Emily was too focused on what it was Reid had up his sleeve to laugh at his comment.

"Hotch, you better come help your girlfriend. She's about to gamble away all of her savings."

"If by savings you mean lipstick and a granola bar, then yeah, I'm going to go broke," Emily remarked as Aaron sat down beside her. He looked over her arm at the cards in her hand. "Hey!" she exclaimed, pushing his shoulder away.

Aaron chuckled softly. "Let me see. I have the worlds best poker face."

Emily agreed reluctantly, facing her hand of cards towards him at the slightest.

"Oh, so we can get help now?" Reid looked up at them. "Rossi!"

"No!" A voice shouted back from across the plane. Although he had nearly forty years of experience at cards under his belt, he would never play poker with the team. They all thought it was because he was afraid to lose against Emily.

"Morgan, please," Reid looked at Derek, who was already eyeing up his cards.

"I already gave you a tip. Use it wisely, pretty boy," Derek said, standing up and patting his shoulder quickly before walked to where Dave was sitting.

"Looks like you're out of luck, Reid. Come on, show," Emily placed four cards down on the table, just beside the pile of loot. "Straight flush."

Reid placed his cards down in front of him sadly. "Come on, really?"

"Ooh, that's a straight, Reid," Emily acted sympathetic towards the brunette in front of her. Really, she was happy to have his pen back. "You know what that means," she said, gathering the items in front of her as Aaron laughed from beside her.

"Dammit," Reid muttered. "One more game? Please?"

"Not today, Reid. I think I'll hold onto this pen for a while."

Reid glared at her and Aaron briefly before getting up and moving seats. This time, he sat down next to Jennifer.

Emily looked at Hotch and shrugged. "I guess I have a good poker face."

"Or you're just a good profiler."

"Are you suggesting that I can't keep a straight face?"

Aaron smiled, his face close to hers. "Our extra curricular activities suggest otherwise," he said in a low voice.

Emily raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? I've got the best poker face on this jet."

"Then prove it," he suggested, his voice dangerously low. "My place. Later tonight."

"I'll be there, you can count on that." Her eyes flicked down to his lips as she licked her own.

"Children! Are you keeping it PG over there? It got awfully quiet!" Rossi asked from across the jet.

"They're talking about their sex life again," Reid said, unable to look up from his thick book.

"Reid!" Emily shouted, pulling her face away from Aaron's.

"He's just mad that you beat him, Em," JJ laughed next to him.