Chapter 1 (origins)

A boy was born.

The baby boy was considered deaf since he never spoke, his father Tanjuro would try to give his son lectures on life by using different methods, such as sign language and visual methods. 6 and a 1/2 years later they had another child and decided to name him Tanjiro. Tanjuro told Taiyo to come into the room and for the first time ever Tanjuro saw his eldest son smile. Tanjuro and Kie were shocked as this was the first time, they saw him display any emotion, and what shocked them even more is that Taiyo talked fluently and said "Mum, Dad is this my new little brother Tanjiro." Tanjuro smiled whereas his wife Kie was crying tear of joy. Sometime later Taiyo kept his quite personality, but he had a more outgoing kind attitude, he would help people in the village when he had to sell coal and he also talked to his father more about the Hino kami kagura (dance of the fire god or sun breathing which they did not know about). Taiyo had become 7 and was constantly trying to learn the Hino kami kagura. One day Taiyo had noticed a man following him, he noticed that this man was a spirit and he decided to ask him what he was doing. The spirit was wearing a red haori, with yellow and black underneath it, the man spoke in a soft and sad voice, he said "I am yoriichi tsugikuni and I am your past self". Hearing this Taiyo was more confused than shocked. The spirit told him about the mark on his face saying that it allows you to see through the bodies of people and it give you extraordinary power. The spirit later told Taiyo to protect his family and taught him all 13 of the sun breathing forms. Taiyo one day came home and ask his dad if he could do the Hino kami kagura in repetition for this new year's, his father agreed and gave him the proper breathing technique which Taiyo had already learnt from his former self, Taiyo then was about to start and waited for his younger brother who was still 1 years old and his pregnant mum and his father top watch. Taiyo had dance from sunset to sunrise and was not sweating or losing momentum at all, Tanjuro was shocked since the way his son was dancing was more beautiful than his father's aswell as his own. Once the new year passed, he went back to his daily routine and sold coal. One fateful day Taiyo was going down to the village to sell some firewood, he had sold all his wood and came up the mountain to go back to his home. All of a sudden Taiyo could smell blood, he went to check out what was happening and he saw a human like monster that was eating 2 people, without any hesitation Taiyo took out his axe and charged at the monster, the monster had no time to react and was beheaded by Taiyo, the monster regrew his head and exclaimed, "YOUR GOING TO REGRET THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT" Taiyo felt a chill go down his spine as the demon rushed towards him with the intention to kill, as Taiyo's life flashed by his eyes he remembered what yoriichi taught him and in one swift move Taiyo perform the 13th form of sun breathing, the demon was unable to regenerate and was in shock, as Taiyo came up to the demon he said, "what is the value of a life to you" the demon started crying and was doing begging for forgiveness, all of a sudden Taiyo felt a hand on his shoulder, it was a man with yellow-red hair and he asked Taiyo, "how old are you?" Taiyo stated to the man that he was 7 years old, and at that moment the man was in shock. As the sun came up the demon turned to ash and Taiyo asked the man if it was his job to kill the demons. The man was shocked and nodded, Taiyo asked the man if he could do it too, to his surprise the man said yes, as the man was about to walk away Taiyo asked him if he could go with him, the man waited and said to Taiyo that he would be waiting here till the next day and Taiyo rushed back home to tell his parents and ask them if he could become a demon slayer. To Taiyo's surprise they agreed and before he could leave his father gave him a red and black checkered haori as well as one of the hanafuda earrings. Taiyo left his home and went to train with the man. 

Note from author-kun69

This was a nice chapter in my opinion. If there are any spelling mistakes forgive me. This is my first fanfic so I would love if people read it. I know people might not read it so I think I'll just wait to post another chapter till I get a comment on wether I should continue. 

Also I just wanna say that the ships will be the same as a fanfic I read from not-author SSS, "I hope I spelt that right." He made a ship of his OC and Kanae. In this story I won't be covering ships since I like the ships in that fanfic a lot. So if you want lemon and stuff go and read his fanfic. It is really good.