Chapter 45 (the meanest sisters)

Taiyo got back from his fight with the two uppermoon 1's. 

Taiyo was almost at the butterfly mansion but fainted before he could get inside. Kane was being treated meanwhile the weak and malnourished Taiyo had fainted on the stairs

A loud bang echoed through the corridors. Aoi heard it and ran to find out what happened. She reached the stairs and saw Taiyo falling down the stairs. He was uncontrollably rolling down and heir his head on a pillar at the bottom. Aoi rushed down to help Taiyo, when she got down she saw Taiyo bleeding from the head. She had tried to pick Taiyo's body up before when he was unconscious but she couldn't. Now that he was weak and light she managed to carry him with one arm.

Aoi rushed with Taiyo's body to the infirmary. She got there and placed Him down on the bed next to kanae's bed. Shinobu walked in and looked worried. "What happened aoi?' Questioned shinobu. "I found Taiyo nii-chan near the bottom of the stairs bleeding from the head. Will Taiyo Nii-chan be ok?" Asked aoi. "Yes aoi you don't have to worry about that. He will be fine.

Shinobu put a towel on Taiyo's head to stop the bleeding. She had to hold it there for 30 minutes. She thought to herself, "how am I going to tell nee-san and Taiyo nii, about tomioka-sun and me? It's so scary.... Will they disapprove. I only tease tomioka-San to Annoy him aswell as cover up that we are together. What will I doooooo....". Taiyo began to wake up. Shinobu was still thinking to herself so she didn't notice that Taiyo was patting her head. "There there, no need to be worried about me shinobu." Said Taiyo (like when tanjiro says, Yosh yosh). Shinobu stopped thinking and looked down at taiyo, "Taiyo-nii, are you okay?" Asked shinobu. "Yes shinobu I just got drained from saving someone.." said Taiyo. "Who did you save?" Asked shinobu, "I saved someone you know." Said Taiyo.

Kanae began to wake up on the bed next to Taiyo. "Shinobu? Is that you. Where am I?" Kanae asked in a weak tone. Shinobu dropped the towel on Taiyo's head and went to Kanae, Taiyo grabbed the towel and kept pressing his wound. "Nee-san I was soooo worried. Did a demon do this to you?" Asked shinobu. "Yes shinobu, do you remember the demon that almost killed me a couple of years ago. I ran into him again, and he beat me real bad. He said some weird things. He said he loved me and for that reason he didn't kill me. Instead of killing me he made me watch as he killed hundreds of innocent people. If upper rank 2 was that heartless I can't even imagine how evil and ruthless Kibitsuji is..." Kanae said. "I see" Shinobu said, meanwhile she decided to tell them about her love life later.

3 days later-

"Get up now!" Yelled shinobu. "You don't have to yell shinobu. Someone your age should be focussing on getting a boyfriend and not trying to force someone to train." Replied Taiyo. "I ha— I mean, shit up!!" Said shinobu. 

Both Kanae and Taiyo had recovered quite fast. Kanae couldn't go on missions but decided to train tanjiro, and the others when they got back from missions. Taiyo had been holding off on training because he knew he didn't have to be that strong to kill Muzan or any demon. He had skill and he was overconfident in that skill. (I'm foreshadowing heheheh:D) 

Taiyo was forced by Kanae and shinobu, to train. "Listen Taiyo-nii. You have to train so then you can fight longer in battles." Said shinobu. "No shinobu, I think I need to train." Replied Taiyo. Kanae came into the room. "Ara~Ara, Taiyo come onnnn. Do it for me. If you manage to become stronger and leave your malnourished state, you and me can have some.......... one on one fun 😉 ......." Said Kanae.

(At this moment Taiyo had created a new breathing technique........)

(Simp breathing first form: casual simping..) [this is a joke btw]

"Ofcourse Kanae anything for you." Taiyo said in a joyful tone. Shinobu whispered to her sister, "how do you do it nee-san?" "I'll teach you later shinobu." Kanae replied.

Taiyo started his training.....

the sisters were ruthless on Taiyo. 1000 push-ups, squats, sit-ups and a 10km run. Taiyo had to move a boulder around the mansion as well. They had made him eat many many bowls of food, as well as making him do flexibility training with Mitsuri. "Ganbare ganbare taiyo-san, your even better than Obanai-san."Mitsuri said in front of Kanae, shinobu and Taiyo. "Really Mitsuri how flexible is Obanai-san?" Teased shinobu. Mitsuri turned into a tamato..

2 weeks later-

Taiyo became fitter, but didn't have an 8 pack like he used too. Instead he had a 6 pack and had adjusted to his routine. He went to Kanae and said, "hey Kanae....... I think I'm ready for that one on one session 😉...." "Ara~Ara taiyo...I've been craving for this session... I mean waiting for this session....." Kanae said..

End of chapter.....

A/N-

Should I do lemon or no..... also I think I like the idea of two new oc's for mui and yui. Like female tsugoku's of the star hashira....

Also just vote in the comments for lemon or no lemon. (I'd prefer no lemon, cause I've never written sus things before....)

Taisho secret-

- akaza is the physically strongest member of the demon moons.

-Sanemi is a prick..

-Kanae and Taiyo were going to have segggs for the first time in 2 years. 

- this chapter has 930 words

End <3