Chapter 50 (the temple)

oyakata- hmmmm, so i see. many of my children are being killed at a nearby temple. maybe I should send some higher-ranked swordsmen to check it out. *looks behind* giyuu, Muichiro, and Yuichiro. please go to the temple south-east. 

Giyuu- oyakata-sama, may i send my tsugoku's instead of going myself.

oyakata- I see, would you think it would be beneficial for them to fight stronger demons Giyuu?

Giyuu- yes oyakata-sama.

3rd POV-

Yuna and Moi are training with taiyo in a garden outside of the sun hashira estate. 

"Yuna! Moi! you are to go to a temple south-east, with the eclipse hasira's. go now! go now!" a crow yells. 

both Yuna and Moi get ready and go towards the eclipse hashira estate.

"MUI-KUN!!!" Moi yells. "HI MOI!!!!" Mui yells back. they run towards each other and Mui picks her up and spins her around in a hug. "I can't believe we have to go on a mission with those two idiots." Yuna tells Yui. "i think if they stay this carefree people will die." Yui replies. 

they all leave to the temple. on the way both Mui and Moi flirt with each other meanwhile Yuna and Yui turn bright red by just holding hands.

later at the twon outside the temple.

they find a poster outside a bar that says, "come to the temple to eperience paradise." on the poster is a picture of a beautiful woman with white-gold hair and crystal blue eyes. on the poster she wears revealing clothes (similar to daki).

the group knew where they had to go. 

later that night-

the group went towards the temple. they followed a crowed of people who were wearing white cloaks and holding candles. they went inside the temple to see giant marble pillars and beautiful paintings of terrains on the walls.

Yuna looked over to a painting on a wall. It was a painting of a boat with a woman in it. The woman had white-gold hair and had an boi wrapped around her kimono. Moi looked towards a different painting, both Mui and Yui did the same. All the paintings had one thing in common. A women with whit-gold hair. Some of the pictures depicted her fighting people with sickles whereas others depicted her with a long obi. 

Yuna and Yui's senses were going haywire. They told Mui and Moi to be on gaurd. a Moi and Mui disregarded the advice of their older siblings and continued to act stupidly. 

The group continued to follow the people with the cloaks and candles. They followed them to a giant door. The door began to open and a woman came out.

The woman was beautiful, she had an o I wrapped around her kimono and she had white-gold hair. She said, "welcome my children. Come one by one to enter a new paradise." The woman went up to one of the men in a cloak and invited him to enter the so called paradise. They both went inside a mist covered room and their shadow's could be seen. The man said, "tank you very much can I leave from the back exit." The mans shadow disappeared and all the other people rioted for a turn. 

Yuna, Yui, Moi, and Mui got ready and dashed into the room. They attacked the woman but she dodged easily. A giant gold boi came out off a room behind the people, killing then all instantly. Yuna and moi rushed towards the woman at high speeds, "ice wheel" Moi said, "ICE DANCE!" Yuna shouted.  The woman dodged both of the attacks easily. She introduced herself...

"My name is naoki." She said. She then revealed her eye..... It said "upper moon 2" ....

A sickle came flying to Her and landed in her hands. Red explosions began to occur all around the temple and the fallen bodies of the innocent people were exploding. The entire temple collapsed......

End-

A/N-

Did you guys like this chapter? I hope you did because u aren't going to see much more of two of the characters.... Hehehe. Have a good day or night....

Cya-